Amazon Fire Tv Box

joe_con19

Hi just wondering what the options are of boxes that run IPTV also with the option of adding a vpn app on the box? as fed up of the mag boxing cutting out at 3pm for the football

i run iptv on a firestick with no problems and no vpn.... my supplier says that any blocking issues should be sorted out at the servers end, and I agree

I'm running 2 lots of iptv on my kodi android box, one is blocked during the footy and one isn't, easy to put a vpn on an android box, if i can set it up anyone can. just too add i run the unblocked one on my vu duo 2 box with no problems.

Hi I also run iptv on firestick with no blocking or down time. It works well o the firestick. With no vpn. Thanks

Yeah the smart iptv app is not to bad has lots of nice features. On my other firestick I am running stb emulator which is also nice. ( even tho it is emulating a mag box) which also works with out blocking and no vpn

It's down to the IPTV supplier anyway so maybe easier just changing supplier other than new boxes etc

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

You won't get the 3pm football matches then will you? If you do can you pm his details n price please

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back