Amazon Firestick 4K or Android Box For IPTV?

For IPTV I'd agree the Fire is great. There's a few things that won't run on it though but you also have to be careful with Android TV boxes, for example I can't run Netfix on my MXQ Pro 4k.

For IPTV I'd agree the Fire is great. There's a few things that won't run on it though but you also have to be careful with Android TV boxes, for example I can't run Netfix on my MXQ Pro 4k.
If you download Aptoide you can install apks of apps you like to watch or use .

if I had to pick from those options... I'd go firestick 4k all day picture quality is superb! easy to use, cheap, small & discrete.

4k stick hmmm, one day I will flash it..the 2nd Generation stick after much abuse works, All advice on this thread apart from mine.
Is good...but do take tests,

I like my Tanix TX92 for its versatility but the Fire Stick 4K appears to have better picture quality on the same stream. My guess is that's down to the GPU.

To be honest I can't really fault the 4k firestick
I have tried various andriod boxes over the years From dual core to quad core to octo core processor The 4k firestick for the price
Will cover all that you require in the world of
Streaming picture quality included

To be honest I can't really fault the 4k firestick
I have tried various andriod boxes over the years From dual core to quad core to octo core processor The 4k firestick for the price
Will cover all that you require in the world of
Streaming picture quality included
Totally agree, I am a Fire stick convert using a 4K and a 2nd generation, the Mag and the android boxes have gone into the loft!

I've recently changed from 4k firestick to android box personally think android box I use is better then 4k stick as remote for my box is just like a TV remote so better do miss firestick but wanted record function

I've recently changed from 4k firestick to android box personally think android box I use is better then 4k stick as remote for my box is just like a TV remote so better do miss firestick but wanted record function
you can record on fire stick if you use the right adapters. then you can attach external HDD to it. (y)

Back