Amiko combo a6

john c

Hi all,,,would anybody know if i can change my dull and boring black skin to a nice blue skin,,im only useing freeview and saorview which im happy with,,maybe a plugin usb install maybe,,cheers john

No idea on these boxes but is skin listed in the box as might have a few others listed and just a matter of changing it to another.

Hi all,,,would anybody know if i can change my dull and boring black skin to a nice blue skin,,im only useing freeview and saorview which im happy with,,maybe a plugin usb install maybe,,cheers john
There is a blue skin available on your box yes

Appreciate ye getting back to me,,unfortunately not,,it has all the usual apps etc but nothing to resemble skins,,,its a handy box,,freesat,,saorview and android,,,netflix etc but just basic skin,,,when googling this box online its very scarce or its in a different language very annoying i dont even know if its enigma i dont think it is ,,god knows

I know for a fact you can change the look on the MyTV online from black to blue as have owned these boxes

MYTV Portal Settings, Default or Slky Blue HD Skin options.
Amiko-A6-MYTV-Settings-1.jpg

Amiko-A6-MYTV-Settings-2.jpg

Amiko-A6-MYTV-Settings-3.jpg

Default Skin Channel list, Grid EPG and Infobar*.

*Note that MYTV does not come with any channels, video content or portal's pre-loaded.
Amiko-A6-Channel-List-Default.jpg

Amiko-A6-Grid-EPG-Default.jpg

Amiko-A6-Infobar-default.jpg

Slky Blue HD Skin Channel list, Grid EPG and Infobar*.

*Note that MYTV does not come with any channels, video content or portal's pre-loaded.
Amiko-A6-Channel-List-Slky-Blue-HD.jpg

Amiko-A6-Grid-EPG-Slky-Blue-HD.jpg

Amiko-A6-Infobar-Slky-Blue-HD.jpg

Amiko A6 System & Settings Menu.

Amiko-A6-System-Menu-1.jpg

Amiko-A6-System-Menu-2.jpg

Amiko-A6-System-Menu-3.jpg

FEATURES:

• 4k UHD Streaming Media Player
  • CPU: QUAD CORE 64bit A53 up to 1.5GHZ
  • 1GB DDR RAM Memory
  • 8GB eMMC Flash
  • Support 4K@30Hz
  • HDR10 / HLG
  • WIFI integrated 2.4G Single Band
  • HD out
  • 2 x USB 2.0 Connections
  • S/PDIF Optical output
  • Micro SD Card Slot
  • Many apps available from store
  • MyTV OTT / IPTV
  • Easy installation
  • Low Power consumption in Stand-by mode

Last edited:
Reactions: PCM
Yes your right which looks great if i keep the iptv line active but when im back to my free line,,,sat and saorview it cant be changed,,,pity but thanks for getting back to me

If its the sky look your after i have an old zgemma 2s box knocking about somewhere. Just a thought as i never use it
Ah fairplay but i had the zgemma a long time ago yes it was great but decided to upgrade so i can get Netflix and other apps,,,but thanks for the offer

Back