Android apps

cactikid

VIP Member
Will the current apps run on older android boxes or will they freeze up.
Found an old box with nothing working and assume stick them on a usb and load them or wasting my time.

Will the current apps run on older android boxes or will they freeze up.
Found an old box with nothing working and assume stick them on a usb and load them or wasting my time.
What box, make and model. Also which apps are you trying to install?

Yes i did wonder and had replaced it with a Zoomtak years ago and have a few working ones to view with .
I might plug it in just to see what was on it.

Bee tv told me of an update but not done anything , chose a stream and said i needed a Hb player ? select it to update but it does nothing.
Can i load players by themselves as never done this?
Other player is NV video player and no joy on that either.

Bee tv told me of an update but not done anything , chose a stream and said i needed a Hb player ? select it to update but it does nothing.
You need to install hb player app manually to your device.Do you have the downloader app on your device? If so open it up and put 874521 in the address box.You will see hb player prem lite available to download and install under media players although there maybe issues due to the version of android your running.

Dont update online use the ones posted here with NVPlayer

Can you download a lot of them to usb and then transfer them as needed to box or tv by selecting them?

Back