H2s, set up a seperate bouquet for kodi, picking channels I really want to download guides for from the backend, pick to choose only 1 bouquet and name the one i've picked in the plugin, plugin error.....

All i can do is go to channel manager and go through every single channel (hundreds) one by one and choose no guide....

Am i alone here? Is there a fix?

Kodi will not work you need to stick to iptv player much more stable

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Setup is: zgemma in living room, amazon box (kodi) over homeplug playing in spare room over projector, i like it going locally over network (especially for hd) so iptv isn't the answer. Looking for a solution to the downloading millions of guides problem. Hope this makes sense?

I'd rather not have to manually go through hundreds of channels to pick not download guide....

Assuming you're using the enigma pvr on kodi just go to add ons>my add ons>PVR>click on the enigma one and choose configure then go to channels and choose the bouquets you want as in pic.

edit: I guess you could also set up a favourites bouquet and just use that in the same way for ease of use and minimising downloading the guide.

Attachments

• Enigma PVR.PNG
    Enigma PVR.PNG
    235.4 KB · Views: 74
Back