Any sat boxes besides the F3 that can pause live TV?

mark080270

i have an f3 box must say impressed with what i get but was wondering is there a box that you can pause live feed like u can with a skybox ??

thx in advance

Tried it on a Blade but playback was jittery
while still recording.

Has the function to play back and pause while still recording but results
weren't good, ended up letting it finish recording then watched the match later.

And they got beat lol

It may have been down to the HDD or the speed of the chip in the box
or internet ?

Just don't know, but somebody else may have had better results.

Tried it on a Blade but playback was jittery
while still recording.

Has the function to play back and pause while still recording but results
weren't good, ended up letting it finish recording then watched the match later.

And they got beat lol

It may have been down to the HDD or the speed of the chip in the box
or internet ?

Just don't know, but somebody else may have had better results.

I had the same problem last weekend watching a paused film on the Blade, kept freezing for a few seconds every so often. Thought it was the crappy HDD i had plugged into it. Still a great box nonetheless.

not came across any box with good pause functionality. best one i found was a eurovox that had a a hard drive installed inside rather than connecting via USB but that was on cable and since N3 came in been no use. all others are now connected via USB and tend to be jittery and fail to detect drive or drive drops outs during recording. best you can hope for is stable pre recording and playback otherwise for reliablity you will need to pay sky for a sub and get a sky+HD box from them at the tune of at least £40 quid a month. you get what you pay for in this life is my opnion. personally am just happy to have the channels stable and able to be watched for less than a tenner a month.

people want cheap they get cheap,a box like the vu+duo original or enigma 2 boxes would be something to look into

Back