Anyone yet indirectly affected by the Corona outbreak?

I dont understand why my neighbour is still having her sisters and kids around for tea every day about 5 oclock, there are about 6 visitors all at once it makes my blood boil, and the neighbour goes to work in the day as a carer ffs.

I dont understand why my neighbour is still having her sisters and kids around for tea every day about 5 oclock, there are about 6 visitors all at once it makes my blood boil, and the neighbour goes to work in the day as a carer ffs.
I know my son texted me the other day asking me if I could take his son back to his sons mother next week, I said no and he said 'we can pickup and drop off our children from the other parent' I said 'yes you can, I can't as I don't live in same household as you.' I never got a reply. I felt bad but I think some people are not hearing the 'you can NOT visit family unless in same house hold' or they are just thick as ..... and thinking it doesn't apply to them.

I have a friend who now has symptoms, I said just make sure you isolate from your Husband, her response was 'NHS 111 haven't said I've got to isolate from him'. I had to explain to her how she is meant to isolate and she even phoned a doctor to check, this same person has been posting on Social Media for past week complaining about people ignoring the rules ffs.

Yeah there was a lot of older people also walking I noticed that as well....
I was along the riverbank but a lot was walking along the footpaths but this is a massive no go as there’s no way 2 metres in place there

They will all complain if they end up with it or families will want sympathy if the worst happens the harsh reality is they all think its not serious even tho covered all over news ect shame on them really nhs is strained as it is dosnt need adding to it but teenagers think there invisible

Definitely it’s beautiful down there mate, loads a places I was looking at my old fishing spots but riverside/Trent bridge is definitely worth a visit (y)

Have more cars on my road than ever seen before. Usually been like this last few weekends now in particular.

People visiting friends and family with not a care in the world.

Letter going out on whatsapp and yes could be fake. But consultant stated with lack of beds and ventilators and situation deteriorating on a daily basis we could see more than 250,000 death in UK. That alone should shake up people right now.

My sons girlfriend tested positive yesterday, she is a nurse, so, as she was here in our house a few times last week, we are now in isolation for a few weeks, my son is staying in his room, he also feels like he has a bit of a cold, me and the mrs dont have any symptons at all but heres where it gets confusing, my wife works for the Ambulance service so she rang in to explain the situation to them, they then rang her back yesterday afternoon to book a test for our son on monday morning and we will find out the result on either Wednesday or Thursday, If his test is negative, then my mrs has been told that she can go back to work right away and if positive then she has to stay off until Easter Saturday, the only reason he is getting the test done is so she can go back to work if its negative, she is really hoping it is as she wants to get back to work and hates the idea of being off for 2 weeks when she feels she can be out helping as she feels ok at the minute, but I was under the impression that once we had been around someone who has tested positive, then you must isolate for 14 days no matter what, but this is clearly not the case.

My sons girlfriend tested positive yesterday, she is a nurse, so, as she was here in our house a few times last week, we are now in isolation for a few weeks, my son is staying in his room, he also feels like he has a bit of a cold, me and the mrs dont have any symptons at all but heres where it gets confusing, my wife works for the Ambulance service so she rang in to explain the situation to them, they then rang her back yesterday afternoon to book a test for our son on monday morning and we will find out the result on either Wednesday or Thursday, If his test is negative, then my mrs has been told that she can go back to work right away and if positive then she has to stay off until Easter Saturday, the only reason he is getting the test done is so she can go back to work if its negative, she is really hoping it is as she wants to get back to work and hates the idea of being off for 2 weeks when she feels she can be out helping as she feels ok at the minute, but I was under the impression that once we had been around someone who has tested positive, then you must isolate for 14 days no matter what, but this is clearly not the case.
its good that they are now testing NHS staff and families. I thought it was if you lived with someone who tested possitive then you should self isolate for 14 days and they 7 days.

Here is hoping you son tests negative

Back