Anyone yet indirectly affected by the Corona outbreak?

My mum starts her treatment at Christie's next week,cancer patients are still getting what they need expect for operations because it's too high risk,they said to my mum they would of operated but they lost a few patients because of the virus.

Hope the treatment goes well mate.

My mum starts her treatment at Christie's next week,cancer patients are still getting what they need expect for operations because it's too high risk,they said to my mum they would of operated but they lost a few patients because of the virus.

Sorry mate to hear about that.

Hope she gets through this mate.

All the best mate.

Hope it all works out well for your mum and your family mate.

Hes much more than a fool. Complete and utter imbecile who has no sense of direction. Who has no thought process. What he is resorting to just to get the economy started again beggars belief.

I do wonder how seriously some Americans would take his advice and actually act upon it. :unsure:

Mindless sheep will follow their leader to death it seems.

No doubt his idiotic advice will cause deaths because stupid people out there will actually heed such advice. He is the President after all .

Over 26,000 deaths in UK now and those include deaths outside of hospitals.

Still not correct number as no doubt it's much higher but they are clearly not reporting it and keeping true figure from public.

Over 26,000 deaths in UK now and those include deaths outside of hospitals.

Still not correct number as no doubt it's much higher but they are clearly not reporting it and keeping true figure from public.

Yeah there's a massive increase on the usual number of deaths for this time of year, on top of the ones they've attributed to coronavirus so far.

I can't understand why most stores are operating again when once inside it's a free for all, even wetherspoons are thinking of opening in a few weeks, I cant see pub landlords limiting customers beer intake as its there business and it just wont happen in my opinion, rant over.

I can't understand why most stores are operating again when once inside it's a free for all, even wetherspoons are thinking of opening in a few weeks, I cant see pub landlords limiting customers beer intake as its there business and it just wont happen in my opinion, rant over.
Its down to brewery if they open or not

I think stores are being allowed to open if they can provide the correct distancing measures! I don't think pubs or restaurants can qualify or would be viable to open with limited customers!
Wether spoons will try because he is a tw## that has already made huge redundancies and asked for huge government aid!

I have a full respirator mask, I would need to modify my mask to accommodate a straw.

Hope everything goes ok mate the hospital is amazing they treating my missus 10 years ago for mouth cancer and she got through it thank God good luck to you and your family

A relative has been diagnosed with something called leaky gut syndrome and it was all done via skype or whatever she used on her phone appointment. I am amazed that was possible and hope these phone consultations continue after the COVID all clear. I would use video consultations rather than the 2-3 week wait and the trouble of getting to and from the surgery all the time (y)

The point I think they're missing with distancing in shops is that once the high streets are full of people, the tidy queuing system outside will be lost in the crowds so social distancing inside will be futile.

Back