Anyone yet indirectly affected by the Corona outbreak?

Spain slowly easing restrictions. Over there adults get to do exercise now. More restrictions will be slowly removed.

We will have to follow similar approaches you would imagine over the coming weeks especially if the peak has come to end as they are saying.

I honestly expected lockdown would be in place till end of May.

But economy is what's important to the top dogs more so than human life.

So anyway they can restart it they will.

Easing of restrictions means what exactly? People can interact with each other? Go to shops?

What are the chances of a major second peak happening which they seem confident won't happen.

Cant see there being much of a change this week, more things like builders allowed to get going again, more shops open etc. they will want everybody back to work as soon as they can as its costing them and their backers a fortune.
To early I think for schools to open, and lockdown to be lifted I think myself
, but the government have been to slow and not direct enough right throughout this so who knows what they will come out with, more grey areas you can go out for exercise a number of times, will just mean to some in this country I can do what I like and class it as exercise.
I work in the rail industry there hasn't been anything put in place for a return to normal, other than a couple of bottles of hand sanitizer for the staff and carry on as normal with slightly different opening hours ,rush hour will be a nightmare for spreading the virus.

Last edited:
Theres a hint on Google saying back to work for some on Monday, kids back to school in June, plus pubs not opening until September, dont know how true it is.

UK airlines say they have been told the government will bring in a 14-day quarantine for anyone arriving in the UK from any country apart from the Republic of Ireland in response to the coronavirus pandemic
About time

We are always playing follow the leader over here that's why m8,cant make a decision of their own.

Makes it all the worse how badly it's gone tbh - they knew we were two weeks behind Italy and could see what was coming yet failed to use that to our advantage by reacting sooner. Cost lives imo.

There is only one reason they reacted slowly because they wanted to delay damage to the economy as long as possible.

People also are understanding the major fekk up and lies being reported about number of dead

Back