Anyone yet indirectly affected by the Corona outbreak?

Non stop cancellations and postponements of sports man this is big.

Will premier league and other leagues and champions league even finish this year then because will be tough.

Euros and Olympics will be postponed likely till next year as well.

Rotterdam Double-Header Postponed

The Premier League double-header at Rotterdam Ahoy which was scheduled for March 25-26 is the latest PDC event to be postponed due to the Coronavirus epidemic.

Three PDC European Tour events planned for Germany during March and April were postponed earlier this week due to restrictions put in place by regional federal governments.

On Thursday, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte announced that all gatherings of more than 100 people were to be prevented in the Netherlands until at least March 31.

I think some countries are slow to react because they are thinking about the precious money.

Lets not forget what happened in 2008 when assets were devalued due to everything crashing the super richer bought everything and years later worth trillions.

Same thing will happen now with this virus.

Its about as much profits the rich can make during this time. Its truly sickens me to core and fills me with so much angry with so many evil piece of s*its out there.

Can you tell me what Boris has said yet. ? I have very little Connection ATM.

No idea mate I barely follow what that clown says.

Know he is in the cobra meeting discussing what they going to do next.

Can see schools being closed from next week on and also bans on public gatherings.

Personally I think churches, mosques, synagogues should be closed for worshippers for the foreseeable future as if there is a good amount of people gathered there is a chance that you could get the virus. I usually go mosque every friday but probably wont for a while now.

Back