Are we stuck with VPN use forever?

I've just moved away from Voda after 24months was ok for the most part but the last month has been bad with my H9S getting picture freeze every time the footballs on, I read a few other members having the same issue with Voda and having to use a vpn.
I've just started with VM and after tweaking the DNS settings all channels are working fine without a VPN installed through Cccam Cline.
So far so good

I've just moved away from Voda after 24months was ok for the most part but the last month has been bad with my H9S getting picture freeze every time the footballs on, I read a few other members having the same issue with Voda and having to use a vpn.
I've just started with VM and after tweaking the DNS settings all channels are working fine without a VPN installed through Cccam Cline.
So far so good
Iv'e never heard of anyone even mention needing vpn with c/s try with real iptv not satellite.

True
Iv'e never heard of anyone even mention needing vpn with c/s try with real iptv not satellite.
True, the other guys that were having problems with picture freeze were all using iptv through Voda. However it does seem that Voda is causing issues with Zgemma boxes the last few months

True

True, the other guys that were having problems with picture freeze were all using iptv through Voda. However it does seem that Voda is causing issues with Zgemma boxes the last few months
So you mean you was getting throttled on Voda and vpn helped???

I've not used a vpn, I've moved away from voda as picture freezes up for 5 or 6 second every 30 seconds but others on here have said they are getting the same issue and started using a vpn to combat it, most had assumed their box was the issue and had gone about doing re-flashes and updates but it turns out Voda is causing the issue at the server end

Speaking to my mate earlier. Lives in Midlands and doesnt have VM in area only really BT and some new independent company and gone with latter few months ago and says he downloads, streams no issue what so ever.

He doesnt use a VPN at all and never gets blocks with IPTV uses it all the time without VPN.

Speaking to my mate earlier. Lives in Midlands and doesnt have VM in area only really BT and some new independent company and gone with latter few months ago and says he downloads, streams no issue what so ever.

He doesnt use a VPN at all and never gets blocks with IPTV uses it all the time without VPN.
yes not on of the big companies a lot of the smaller isp providers never get hit.

Be interested in who they are

To my knowledge few ones don't block and are usually isp who are not directly involved in media business such as post office broadband which was acquired now by Shell or hyperoptics.
So basically isps like s k y or B T or VM already provide media streaming and those need VPN.
This is what I think and am personally use post office broadband and never got blocked

To my knowledge few ones don't block and are usually isp who are not directly involved in media business such as post office broadband which was acquired now by Shell or hyperoptics.
So basically isps like s k y or B T or VM already provide media streaming and those need VPN.
This is what I think and am personally use post office broadband and never got blocked
Yup no definate answer I guess seems providers have given up trying and now go vpn to users

Soon enough all the lower isp will be on the court oders sooner rather than later but as it stands at present post office/shell/SSE ect are not on any order at present.
Providers havnt given up trying just that some prefer to tell end users to use a vpn

Soon enough all the lower isp will be on the court oders sooner rather than later but as it stands at present post office/shell/SSE ect are not on any order at present.
Providers havnt given up trying just that some prefer to tell end users to use a vpn
Well surely is easier and more cost effective for them to say use vpn?
To cause themselves more work headache and expense doesn't make sense. The smaller providers get bigger when known to not need VPN them the money trail alerts those who are looking for it then the rest is history.
So really vpn's are the way forward.

Well surely is easier and more cost effective for them to say use vpn?

So really vpn's are the way forward.
Yes it's easier to say use a vpn and less work for providers.
Not everyone's speeds can handle the vpn usage but quite alot of providers have work rounds you've got some that are blocking certain isp (sky) and have to use a vpn and still been blocked.
You have end users trying all different vpns/locations and same outcome (blocked) or by time they've actually connected they've missed biggest part of football.

Yes it's easier to say use a vpn and less work for providers.
Not everyone's speeds can handle the vpn usage but quite alot of providers have work rounds you've got some that are blocking certain isp (sky) and have to use a vpn and still been blocked.
You have end users trying all different vpns/locations and same outcome (blocked) or by time they've actually connected they've missed biggest part of football.
Yeah no exact science, trying to make sense of it all is pretty impossible..
The big dog corps are winning this I think.

Back