Are we stuck with VPN use forever?

bangon channelking tbf thes days its not just protect ur servers.. its sources ,providoers tht need it aswel its a bloody hard job thes days but as we all know the rewards out way it o

Last edited by a moderator:
bangon channelking tbf thes days its not just protect ur servers.. its sources ,providoers tht need it aswel its a bloody hard job thes days but as we all know the rewards out way it
It is a hard job especially trying to keep stream sources safe just when you get welts sharing streams on social media with stream logo plastered all over seen a few guys doing it
Even worser when they change panels and you get moaning fekkers

It is a hard job especially trying to keep stream sources safe just when you get welts sharing streams on social media with stream logo plastered all over seen a few guys doing it
Even worser when they change panels and you get moaning fekkers
dont evan go ther man!! lol had it n shut it off in a breath lol end users dont actually relise wat money n all the rest goes into keeping servers running thes days

They won't do mate the time effort hours you put is unreal then buying streams ect I'm on a group for all trial hoppers spies ect and 90% on there are off social media
exacrly we have to know how dangerous social media is to do it

True but others have invested money into different ways cf is one way but there's a few other ways

I would'nt touch cloudfare with a barge pole. there are much better ways of secureing up a server. But like you say they take effort and research. Suppliers on the whole are probably much safer on here than others forums as they openly advertise. I am not saying there are no spies on here but there are much easier pickings elsewhere

Never understood other forums allowing openly advertising of servers. Asking for trouble.

Saying that one place which allows such ways of advertising do have quality servers there. But again you are more prone to spies trying to screw things up with how they operate on such forums.

Never understood other forums allowing openly advertising of servers. Asking for trouble.

Saying that one place which allows such ways of advertising do have quality servers there. But again you are more prone to spies trying to screw things up with how they operate on such forums.
Money mate for the forum.

The payment gateways are no more dangerous than using paypal.

The best way for any supplier to get paid is bitcoin as it is totally anonymous if you know what you are doing.

Trouble is you also have to teach your end users how to use it properly so they don't get scammed.

I was having a lot of issues with iptv stuttering and freezing and blocking during football until I installed the VPN on a separate router using Wireguard protocol rather than Openvpn. I get constant speeds of 35MB which is good enough for streaming.

If you have a router that supports VPN and a VPN provider that supports WireGuard, I would give that a go. Also the key is to avoid UK servers and choose a good VPN server of another country that is closest to your location that you know is not congested.

I use an app Analiti, so what I do is is, use Nord then come out the VPN and speed test. Keep going back and forth til you hit one that holds a good speed. I try all combo's and sometimes UK Coventry can be the best. I tend to find Germany Belgium Holland in that order are the best. If your paying for your sub and the provider gets nicked then a VPN wont matter, they'll have a link to your payment via his setup and your payment details will be there for the law to see that's unless you pay bitcoin and never watch without a VPN. Freezing can be a major issue with VPN. I've used 6-7 different VPN's and not one gave me 100% freeze free.

I was having a lot of issues with iptv stuttering and freezing and blocking during football until I installed the VPN on a separate router using Wireguard protocol rather than Openvpn. I get constant speeds of 35MB which is good enough for streaming.

If you have a router that supports VPN and a VPN provider that supports WireGuard, I would give that a go. Also the key is to avoid UK servers and choose a good VPN server of another country that is closest to your location that you know is not congested.
Issue i found was i don't want to slow down the rest of my wired connections and wireless gear connected to my main router, i have the

GL.iNet GL-MT300N-V2 (Mango) its awful slow and clunky open vpn​

I used to connect to Iceland but just lately speed seems to come into line with Germany, might be worth a try.

Anyone using a VPN use auto connect and it will always give you the best connection
Mate I use nord and ipvanish and it auto defaults to UK which doesn't always work infact it's pretty rubbish have to manually use Germany or Netherlands, it auto chooses the city on countries

I get fed up during some footy matches takes me most first half trying all the different countries on both nord and ipvanish on 3 firesticks until its working.
Damn you sky

Back