Are we stuck with VPN use forever?

had not heard of them selling vod apps but one of my providers supplies app as vod backup you login with your sub details and it has premiumize enabled.
We must have same provider then...exactly what I meant...sub has vod ...but also provided a rebranded cinema HD with premiumize authorised..not bad that premiumize the more expensive debrid option.

We must have same provider then...exactly what I meant...sub has vod ...but also provided a rebranded cinema HD with premiumize authorised..not bad that premiumize the more expensive debrid option.
I think you might have same VOD app like me.

Its brilliant and works flawless with premiumize unlike RD which was great before.

I meant there IPTV service was down for few hours just came back on the App has nothing to do with the IPTV it does not stream from their servers.
May have been upgrading stuff mate as a panel provider got ddos attacked at weekend and a few providers have upgraded stuff as a couple was offline a few hour yesterday and some today

did you get the rebranded vod app from your iptv provider ?

No.

Guy I know known him for few years from different place.

He does iptv but I was interested only in vod and he sorted vod app.

As I say its quality probably as good as plex. But gave to my bro as he needs more than me.

May have been upgrading stuff mate as a panel provider got ddos attacked at weekend and a few providers have upgraded stuff as a couple was offline a few hour yesterday and some today
Yes there no problem was just wondering if it was same supplier as one of mines was down for few hours would not have know till I seen them discussing it on discord group. :smiley:

What's everyone's views on the recent hacker/blackmail attack on two IPTV providers recently seems a big issue .. didn't want to post link to avoid breaking any rules. Was an issue before appears to have come back.

What's everyone's views on the recent hacker/blackmail attack on two IPTV providers recently seems a big issue .. didn't want to post link to avoid breaking any rules. Was an issue before appears to have come back.
Havnt heard pm me link please mate

If you connect your VPN to an EU location rather than UK that will help with ISP throttling. As for buffering at peak times that could be down to insufficient load balancers or providers or their resellers using rebranded apps from app rebranding guys and there app panel servers not being up to the load at peak time. There's so many variables. A good supplier will use official apps where the panel can take the load and have sufficient load balancers to cope with peak loads for big games and PPV etc. Also routing your ipv4 and 6 through cloudflare with a simple DNS change can stop throttling by ISPs.

It depends how many clients you have load balances not always needed.

I agree some of these new apps that are hardcoded to servers are buggy.

It is not rocket science if you set things up properly and do things right you will have very few issues.

The trouble is server owners try to be all things to all people which is very difficult they want to sell to resellers and sell to the public.

IPvanish has helped but i guess the scenario that most people are home, and working from home me for one...has battered the internet and the providers. I cant stand these reskinned generic supplier apps, most look like a 6-year-old have designed them, clunky as hell.
I use tivimate its superb always has been i have used it from the very early days.

Back