Are we stuck with VPN use forever?

I agree I prefer my apps to be plain. If IP Vanished helped then it's definately a throttling issue. VM and Vodafone fibre are the worst for it. Try using the cloudflare DNS.

The think with alot of peoples servers is they RAM and CPU is maxed before the bandwidth of the servers is as by buying servers with reduced RAM and CPU they save a few quid. Alot comes down to greed and not wanting to invest properly.

Looked at Cloudflare DNS and with me being on VM I cant add this to the hub? Also I use smartdns on my firecube....i take it that means its not possible...not experienced any throttling but was thinking if it happens at some point.

But would it override my smartdns setup on firecube...guessing it would and I can use one or the other...in which case best stay on smartdns cant be without that. Unless anyone know a way around it

IPvanish has helped but i guess the scenario that most people are home, and working from home me for one...has battered the internet and the providers. I cant stand these reskinned generic supplier apps, most look like a 6-year-old have designed them, clunky as hell.
I use tivimate its superb always has been i have used it from the very early days.
Agreed I have used tivimate for along time now. To be fair the buzz app is more or less the same as tivimate.

I found a really good provider. No facebook actually he was in the police force ha.

Was awsome and the cheapest ive had.. but hes gone bitcoin only. Tried setting up bitcoin and had my pissing bank account emptied.

Used blockchain wasn't Sure how to use it. Went on there facebook page asked for help .

Somone that looked like they were part of there team facebook messaged Me.

Went through all the rigmarole then said they needed my 12 word Password. It took me to another site looked 100% legit.

Was a phishing site. Took all my details and emptied my bank completey took over my blockchain account

Luckily got my money back quickly

Gutted i cant go back to old provider hes gone under ground now. No new customers and if i hadn't renewed by a certain Date that was it. Wounded

I found a really good provider. No facebook actually he was in the police force ha.

Was awsome and the cheapest ive had.. but hes gone bitcoin only. Tried setting up bitcoin and had my pissing bank account emptied.

Used blockchain wasn't Sure how to use it. Went on there facebook page asked for help .

Went through all the rigmarole then said they needed my 12 word Password. It took me to another site looked 100% legit.

Was a phishing site. Took all my details and emptied my bank completey took over my blockchain account

Gutted i cant go back to old provider hes gone under ground now. No new customers and if i hadn't renewed by a certain Date that was it. Wounded
Wow...some reading that...I would give up the ghost with that provider..plenty more good ones out there.

You escaped that one mate.

Thats why always best to keep looking around until you feel comfortable enough to part with your money.

I know in this game anything can happen.

But if cautious and aware majority of the time you tend to be fine.

Wow...some reading that...I would give up the ghost with that provider..plenty more good ones out there.
[/QUOTEw
You escaped that one mate.

Thats why always best to keep looking around until you feel comfortable enough to part with your money.

I know in this game anything can happen.

But if cautious and aware majority of the time you tend to be fine.

Wasn't the provider. Was the blockchain account i had for buying bitcoin that did me over.

The iptv was rock steady. The sites gone off the radar you cant even reach is website now. Hes set up some forum some were or other

Im gutted. I'm still getting what look like genuine emails from blockchain asking for more id to carry on setting up my bitcoin account. Not sure if there genuine or not anymore

Wasnt the provider was the block chain account i had for buying bitcoin

The provider was rock solid but hes gone no new customers and no website now

Ye also of scams/fraud out there with emails and what not that look real.

As kyser puts it best not bother with it as you would be asking for more trouble.

Delete the account if possible and move on from it.

If you connect your VPN to an EU location rather than UK that will help with ISP throttling. As for buffering at peak times that could be down to insufficient load balancers or providers or their resellers using rebranded apps from app rebranding guys and there app panel servers not being up to the load at peak time. There's so many variables. A good supplier will use official apps where the panel can take the load and have sufficient load balancers to cope with peak loads for big games and PPV etc. Also routing your ipv4 and 6 through cloudflare with a simple DNS change can stop throttling by ISPs.
Ip vanish finds the quickest euro location if youre obviously within that location
I agree I prefer my apps to be plain. If IP Vanished helped then it's definately a throttling issue. VM and Vodafone fibre are the worst for it. Try using the cloudflare DNS.

The think with alot of peoples servers is they RAM and CPU is maxed before the bandwidth of the servers is as by buying servers with reduced RAM and CPU they save a few quid. Alot comes down to greed and not wanting to invest properly.
Cloudflare sounds interesting... Is it a fairly basic set up needed dns change per device

Crypto is way forward no doubt as most secure currency and payments etc but man cant get my hesd around it when looked into it lol.
me to mate lol

We have plenty of load balancers n live.movies.series all on separate servers but sky bb r the twunts as wen run protection it affected all ... blocked sky issues fixed but 2 many end users think oh connect vpn job dun
.but connections on countries alter more connections more the of end users bandwidth it nicks t connect courseing issues wen u have high bandwidth streams its not easy 2 balance but its manageable if u with a good supplier

Can I interest you in $15,000,000,000 locked in my Nigerian uncle's account?
He was a prince until rebels overthrew him and so on and so forth

Back