Are we stuck with VPN use forever?

So basically if I find a good supplier then I will not need to use a vpn. My sub is up today. My supplier told me everyone has to use a vpn all the time when they get iptv off anyone

So basically if I find a good supplier then I will not need to use a vpn. My sub is up today. My supplier told me everyone has to use a vpn all the time when they get iptv off anyone
its mainly sky bb users that need vpns bud not every 1 ,not yt any way

It's down to providers choosing to block sly bb users even tho my provider hasn't blocked any sly bb users

Can I interest you in $15,000,000,000 locked in my Nigerian uncle's account?
He was a prince until rebels overthrew him and so on and so forth
Usually i can spot it miles away but this was a whole new level

It was there own Facebook page with 1000s of followers. I asked for help and somone pm me saying they would help. Looked completely genuine. Wouldn't see the difference from there real pm box.

From there she asked all the right questions and sent me to a very good cloned block Chain page. I entered all my details as it asked me to recover my account. Which i did

Nightmare They conned me so easily. Reading comments on reviews later people have been done loads on there facebook page

@jimmer0007
I'd say your zgemma is struggling with the processing power needed to run VPN alongside your IPTV.
Can you try stripping it back to a bare install with minimal plugins, and no build on it.
Hii did a bare install a couple months back, I just have open atv on and only the plug ins I need having always used wooshbuild

Initially after the bare install performance was a lot better. Normally download speed 28, and any UK VPN was 24-25 and stutter free.

But no with VPN on my download speed is 28, and TV works fine.

What I don't get is why now all if a sudden, even though it's hardwired, I can only get maximum 7-10 meg download with vpn on any server on my z Gemma (a month ago it was 24-25), so I'm getting plenty of stuttering, yet on my phone on the same VPN server vpn via wifi I get 24-25 download speed, it makes no sense to me.

I've never experienced a speed loss through being hardwired before, has anyome else experienced this?

If android is the way to go, is there a android box that accepts satellite cables too like the z Gemma?

I have n videos shield, just not the biggest fan of the layout of the TV app, as it's not like a have on the z Gemma.

Hii did a bare install a couple months back, I just have open atv on and only the plug ins I need having always used wooshbuild

Initially after the bare install performance was a lot better. Normally download speed 28, and any UK VPN was 24-25 and stutter free.

But no with VPN on my download speed is 28, and TV works fine.

What I don't get is why now all if a sudden, even though it's hardwired, I can only get maximum 7-10 meg download with vpn on any server on my z Gemma (a month ago it was 24-25), so I'm getting plenty of stuttering, yet on my phone on the same VPN server vpn via wifi I get 24-25 download speed, it makes no sense to me.

I've never experienced a speed loss through being hardwired before, has anyome else experienced this?

If android is the way to go, is there a android box that accepts satellite cables too like the z Gemma?

I have n videos shield, just not the biggest fan of the layout of the TV app, as it's not like a have on the z Gemma.
Formular s turbo is sat n driod

Side subject: loaded my iptv today, no channels loading, then tried my plex share, same thing, eventually turned on my vpn then everything connected and streamed fine. I'm with BT.

Side subject: loaded my iptv today, no channels loading, then tried my plex share, same thing, eventually turned on my vpn then everything connected and streamed fine. I'm with BT.
Its your isp that's blocking you mate even plex been blocked by isp

nah id contact both n ask if ther coverd on bt mate if bt w getting blocked id b getting sum serious headache my self at mo lol

Yes. Both different providers are (IPTV/Plex). Seems to me as if the ISPs could be using white-list methods in my case.
Thats a possibility mate as both can be blocked by isp or could be providers them self's.
I've known people be on bt and blocked and others on bt and not blocked just because some arnt blocked dosnt mean it's not isp.
Could be they've followed the traffic data and blocked your providers.

With a VPN no provider can block you. However, there can be problems.

1. The supplier dose not allow VPNs very rare now.

2. With people on slower speeds e.g below 30 meg. This can cause problems as using the VPN will make IPTV unwatchable as speeds are to slow.

Only providers that can't be arsed in investing money into security will tell people to use a vpn 24/7 with their service.
But these are the people that will take people's money for a sub
Some think redirecting through cloudfare is secure when it certinaly is not the case.

Back