Austria announces nationwide lockdown and mandatory vaccination

Not sure what the UK graphic from last year has to do with Austria death rates today.
This graph? 👇

18th of Nov 2021 is this year?
It shows deaths rates for this country in comparison to last year. So hospitals aren't overrun in this country with Covid patience like the media try to make out.
I was talking about what the media push in this country which in turn gives people like yourself a right to tell others what they should do with THEIR bodies. In my opinion that is extreme. No one should tell someone else to get vaccinated and revel at them loosing their livelihoods or being locked away.

Screenshot_20211119-214027_Google.jpg

The worst thing that can happen is someone will need to look for another job or maybe pay a fine

Yes they'll have to pay a fine which will likely keep going up until they're vaccinated. Not entirely sure how they'll pay it though given they won't be allowed to work.

Decent article here why it's wrong.

Austria will regret mandatory vaccinations | The Spectator

"Alexander Schallenberg’s government is taking a step that even the Chinese Communist party considered going a bit too far"

No one's going to be locked away, the threat of a fine which probably won't even be enforced will be enough to encourage a significant amount of people to get jabbed.
Also the threat of losing jobs will encourage even more, mission accomplished.
Not sure what UK death rates have to do with Austria death rates. Theirs are much higher because only 60% vaccinated whereas ours are 90% vaccinated.
Deaths aren't really the problem though, it's those that survive that cause the problem, after they've occupied a bed and ventilator for five weeks.
Once that hospital is full, new patients have to go somewhere else.
No one is revelling in anything and I'm not telling anyone what to do with their bodies, if they insist they don't want it no one is going to force them. Their government is right in trying to save lives and prevent their health system from being overrun, if that infringes on someone's civil liberties then so be it but the chances are it will be challenged legally and won't be enforced but in the meantime it will have got more people vaccinated

Good on them I say. It'll be everywhere if they continue pushing people.
It's funny tho how that is fairly widespread reported,
But their protests against the EU , have not been reported in any mainstream media at all, that I've seen.

Where did you read that? Link?....
I heard it on Euronews last night, Medical officer being interviewed!
Don't do Covid links as I said before, too many silly graphs and links that seem to suit the author's agenda!
Was backed up in Newspapers today though!

Was backed up in Newspapers today though!
So no link..

Which newspaper? I'll have a look.

Reason I ask is because I've looked myself and their figures aren't published online for vaccinated Vs unvaccinated taking up hospital beds.

So no link..

Reason I ask is because I've looked myself and their figures aren't published online for vaccinated Vs unvaccinated taking up hospital beds.

So no link..

Been looking for that article, I think it was news on line.
I could only find a bbc one that uses the word majority of hospitalizations are unvaccinated, it does say some Austrian hospitals are having to make life and death decisions with lack of beds

I could only find a bbc one that uses the word majority of hospitalizations are unvaccinated, it does say some Austrian hospitals are having to make life and death decisions with lack of beds

If 85% in hospital were unvactinated it would be headline news across Google and I can't find anything. Not a single article. I even checked through Euronews videos that were aired last night and nothing.

If 85% in hospital were unvactinated it would be headline news across Google and I can't find anything. Not a single article. I even checked through Euronews videos that were aired last night and nothing.
I know you don't want to believe that, but I didn't make it up! Come back with your graph and link when you can disprove it!

I know you don't want to believe that, but I didn't make it up! Come back with your graph and link when you can disprove it!

I don't believe it because there's zero evidence apart from you saying so.

I ask for a link to these stats - nothing.
I ask which paper it was reported in - nothing. If it were true show me the evidence. You can't.

I saw a report it suggested that 85% were vaccinated in the hospital's. Me saying so doesn't make it true.

I'm not saying you made it up but I'm saying you're mistaken. Otherwise show me.

Infact can anyone show me. I'll wait.

It doesn't really matter what anyone says, most industries will take this "no jab no job" policy and rightly so, people who are against the jab will soon have it when they have to quarantine for 10 days after their annual trip to benidorm

Singapore, where 85% of the population has been fully vaccinated, has said those who remained unvaccinated by choice would have to foot their medical bills from next month.

Good move from Singapore.

I think all countries are going down the same sort of route to try and resolve this

It doesn't really matter what anyone says, most industries will take this "no jab no job" policy and rightly so, people who are against the jab will soon have it when they have to quarantine for 10 days after their annual trip to benidorm
They will at first, but given the uprising I don't think it will last long. It's also just been blocked in America by a judge after Biden tried to mandate it.

I think all countries are going down the same sort of route to try and resolve this

No there not... You're just making stuff up like Toddy 😆.

Back