Austria announces nationwide lockdown and mandatory vaccination

🤣 I see you bypassed that Singapore are making people pay their medical bills... ohh dear

I dont think the UK will make it mandatory but they will make it very difficult for the anti vaxx to live a normal life.

It's even moving Into sport now

Unvaccinated stars cannot play Open

Well done Australia.

I didn't bypass it, I simply didn't bring it up because I'm aware of it.

You said I think All countries are going down the same route. You made that up 😆.
Yeah I did say that, it's an opinion, I never made anything up 🤣 just an opinion

Yeah I did say that, it's an opinion, I never made anything up 🤣 just an opinion

Then you would state I think all countries SHOULD go down the same route. That would be an opinion 👍.

"I think all countries are going down the same route to solve this" is a statement.
Basic grammar pal. Least we're clear now.

Then you would state I think all countries SHOULD go down the same route. That would be an opinion 👍.

"I think all countries are going down the same route to solve this" is a statement.
Basic grammar pal. Least we're clear now.
🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈 oh deary me, someone seems a little bit agrevaited, don't worry tho it's an opinions game but it looks to me as the anti vaxxers are going to lose this battle.

oh deary me, someone seems a little bit agrevaited,

I'm not aggrevated pal? Not in the slightest. I just didn't understand your sentence because it wasn't clear. You'll get the hang of grammar eventually.

anti vaxxers are going to lose this battle.
I'm vaccinated but understand vaccine hesitancy and body autonomy (they're not all anti vaxxers).
But that sentence suggest everything that's wrong with some people and I will reiterate my point about extremism above. It's not a battle m8. It's their basic human right.

"You'll get the hang of grammar eventually"

🤣🤣 when someone starts pointing to little flaws like that it means there a little bit annoyed haha its OK tho.

I leave it there as I don't want you getting upset, we will just have to wait and see what the future holds for the anti vaxxers but I'm not holding much hope as my opinion is that the government are going to make it very hard for them, but everyone has a view on it.

It doesn't really matter what anyone says, most industries will take this "no jab no job" policy and rightly so, people who are against the jab will soon have it when they have to quarantine for 10 days after their annual trip to benidorm
I don't think they will be able to make very many trips overseas at all unless they are vaccinated.
I work in Northern Europe quite a bit, I've been stuck in the UK all year until I've had my 2 vaccines,

I leave it there as I don't want you getting upset,
If I were upset you'd know about it 😉.

I don't think they will be able to make very many trips overseas at all unless they are vaccinated.
I work in Northern Europe quite a bit, I've been stuck in the UK all year until I've had my 2 vaccines,
I agree, it's nothing new having to have certain inoculations before being able to travel to certain countries. Then you'll need a booster and a 4th etc.

If I were upset you'd know about it 😉.

I agree, it's nothing new having to have certain inoculations before being able to travel to certain countries. Then you'll need a booster and a 4th etc.
Exactly,
It's like the measles jab,
Not having it doesn't stop you going about your daily business, or general travel,
But not having certain jabs restricts your movement to Africa or suchlike,
This covid should be the same, (to an extent) , not having it shouldn't affect most people, some industries , imho, should mandate it, but it shouldn't effect most.
Travel on the other hand, yes, most definitely I think it will be a hassle without.

I really think this could be the fall of democracy. Energy prices going through the roof, cost of living increasing and wages aren't matching it. Now people are being forced to get something they don't want or be fined.

It's also easy saying they will just pay the fine but if they refuse they will likely have assets seized to pay it.

Everyone thought ww3 would be to do with nuclear warfare, but this seems like it could be the start of it.
Tensions increasing in every country and only a matter of time before people get violent.

Compulsory vaccination will fall under Austrian administrative rather than criminal law, according to Schallenberg, who said that lawyers have yet to hammer out the details. That suggests people may need to show proof of vaccination from February to clear basic bureaucratic hurdles like enrolling in school and other public institutions.

Not going to jail but taking away fundamental human rights, like the right to education. How anyone can think this is a good solution is crazy
It won't take anything away from anyone.
It's to encourage the lesser informed to get vaccinated.
Those with an ounce of common sense who don't want the vaccine won't have it, the vast majority with less than an ounce of common sense will go and get it, the only reason they didn't get it before is because they live in a trance and don't even know there's a pandemic

You keep using the word encourage. Encouragement isn't mandatory. We are encouraged to get the flu jab, but you are not forced to get it or be fined/denied basic human rights

Back