Best Device For IPTV Where Satellite Dish Can Also Be Used

Obviously the interface and look is important but ive tried several test lines with different IPTV providers and still seem to be getting shit results with this box where its lagging, out of synch, sluggish, shit quality, etc. Also after using this box for satellite c and n lines as well as vm at the moment theres always issues with epg only showing for certain channels and it crashing. It might be the Vu+ Duo box and possibly storage which is causing the issues.
That could solely be down to provider end mate what setup was you using suls jedi script was it WiFi ethane running it on tbh I have an edison os mini higher spec h2s box was running jedi and didn't notice any of what you've said have you tried any services on android

Im not to technical but all I know is Ive tried at least 3 different providers and still the same thing. And I dont use wifi with the box its a direct network connection going straight into the router.

Im not to technical but all I know is Ive tried at least 3 different providers and still the same thing. And I dont use wifi with the box its a direct network connection going straight into the router.

I was using XE(xtream editor) v3.0.6 on my duo2 for IPTV setup, within the XE settings I had the IPTV player/Service type set to EXTPLAYER 5002 (actually outlined in the IPTV setup guide on this forum) however when I swapped providers because i was experiencing stuttering my new provider suggested I change that setting to DVB 1 or IPTV 4097 I can't say for sure that was the issue with my old provider or not as I never tried changing it while I was with him but it was working perfectly until the blackout don't know if it will solve your issue or if you're using XE but its worth a try

All anyone here can say for sure is your system can run IPTV, the issues you are having could be related to any number of things, your best bet is to rework your system from scratch with a fresh image/build without restoring anything, this way your system will be fresh without any dead directories/settings that could be causing conflicts. Probably not what you want to hear but is the best way to eliminate problems.

All anyone here can say for sure is your system can run IPTV, the issues you are having could be related to any number of things, your best bet is to rework your system from scratch with a fresh image/build without restoring anything, this way your system will be fresh without any dead directories/settings that could be causing conflicts. Probably not what you want to hear but is the best way to eliminate problems.

100% agree a fresh install of the latest possible image for your enigma2 box and setup from scratch is probably the best way to go

Agreed with everyone here. I have a vu+ solo se v2 and everything works great . . . Now.

Openvix is not great for iptv.

I switched for stock openatv and installed only plugins required (I thought I was wasting my time). Everything flawless now.

Amazing stuff guys. That may be the best option. Ill have to relay this information to uncle (the technical man).
Thanks for everyones input.

Another option I was thinking was I would get a normal sky box and plug my satellite receiver into the back of it so I still get freeview satellite channels and then get an Amazon 4k Firestick for the IPTV stuff.

Amazing stuff guys. That may be the best option. Ill have to relay this information to uncle (the technical man).
Thanks for everyones input.

Another option I was thinking was I would get a normal sky box and plug my satellite receiver into the back of it so I still get freeview satellite channels and then get an Amazon 4k Firestick for the IPTV stuff.
Don't know if the sly q lnb will work with sly+HD box but that may be an option for you

The Duo does not have much RAM and some units had leaking memory. Even just using Cross EPG caused box to lock up unless you had a swap file active.

Some smart TVs (eg LG etc) have both a TV tuner and sat/cable tuner built in and will run Freeview (terrestial), Freesat (sat), cable and Smart IPTV / Smarters / Smart STB etc. That's what I do.

Hi, I have the same box (vu+ solo se) and need to overwrite my current openvix image. I tried flashing using woosh infinity but nothing happened when I inserted USB into box and started up, any ideas?

I formatted USB to FAT32 beforehand, went to relevant page on techkings to get correct image for box, downloaded to laptop and then transferred folder to USB and inserted into box

Any help greatly appreciated, as this is the 1st time I am doing a 'flash' on my box, previous image was loaded when purchased the box

Back