Best Enigma 2 boxes?

Thanks for the info moshibeth, might try the h9s se image just to see how bad it is. Cheers
The h9s se image will not work on your box. Forget the android side of the h10 and get a firestick instead and keep the h10 as sat/cable only.

Hi, I recently purchased a h10 combo from China but it came with no android image installed. The option is there in the boot menu but just loops back to Linux installs. Can anyone point me in the direction of the android image for this box as I'm starting to think it's abit of a con. Cheers
there is H10 android image posted Here I do not know if it works no way to test it.

Other than the i55 , which are gone , is there such a thing as an E2 box that isn't a "sat" box ?
Let's say I wanted to run either IPTV on its own or with a dvb tuner for free terrestial tv ?
Yes I know android is an easier option for iptv , but as is often said on this and other forums , the skins available on e2 are so superior , imo of course.

Other than the i55 , which are gone , is there such a thing as an E2 box that isn't a "sat" box ?
Let's say I wanted to run either IPTV on its own or with a dvb tuner for free terrestial tv ?
Yes I know android is an easier option for iptv , but as is often said on this and other forums , the skins available on e2 are so superior , imo of course.
All enigma2 boxes will run IPTV.
Not sure what you mean by "not a sat box"?
If you want Freeview as well as IPTV you can use a H7C or similar

All enigma2 boxes will run IPTV.
Not sure what you mean by "not a sat box"?
If you want Freeview as well as IPTV you can use a H7C or similar
What I mean is what I posted . a box that doesn't have tuner ports that aren't needed ?

What I mean is what I posted . a box that doesn't have tuner ports that aren't needed ?
Pablo has said the H7c is a freeview also run iptv on it like the i55. Nearly all E2 boxes have satellite and cable/freeview tuners (arial)

Pablo has said the H7c is a freeview also run iptv on it like the i55. Nearly all E2 boxes have satellite and cable/freeview tuners (arial)
sold one of them recently , 1gb ddr3 , 4g flash , wasn't impressed with mine.

Some older boxes won't work with some newer stream types, h265 streams for example.
They still run all the non sport channels that aren't h265, and if you look around there are providers still offering lower Res streams.
never heard of that box , very low spec googling it.
You're only going to get a third world device if you want something without tuners, not sure why you can't buy something that has tuners and not use them

They still run all the non sport channels that aren't h265, and if you look around there are providers still offering lower Res streams.

You're only going to get a third world device if you want something without tuners, not sure why you can't buy something that has tuners and not use them
Yes mate was just an idle thought that there might have been a box like the i55 that I wasn't aware of.

never heard of that box , very low spec googling it.

Izibox X3 Spec
  • Powerful HISILICON processor
  • CPU: Quad-core Cortex-A53 2GHZ 64bit
  • GPU: Penta Core Mali-450
  • LINUX PUZZLE2
  • RAM: 1GB DDR3
  • ROM: 512M Nand Flash
  • Ethernet 10/100M
  • 1x USB 2.0
  • 1x USB 3.0
  • A/V out
  • Power: DC 5V 1A
  • POWER LED indicator

I55 spec

• ARM processor with 1500MHz Quad-core CPU
  • Support4K-2160p
  • 256 MB NAND Flash /1GB DDR3 Memory

Izibox pips the i55 if you ask me.

Izibox X3 Spec
  • Powerful HISILICON processor
  • CPU: Quad-core Cortex-A53 2GHZ 64bit
  • GPU: Penta Core Mali-450
  • LINUX PUZZLE2
  • RAM: 1GB DDR3
  • ROM: 512M Nand Flash
  • Ethernet 10/100M
  • 1x USB 2.0
  • 1x USB 3.0
  • A/V out
  • Power: DC 5V 1A
  • POWER LED indicator

I55 spec

• ARM processor with 1500MHz Quad-core CPU
  • Support4K-2160p
  • 256 MB NAND Flash /1GB DDR3 Memory

Izibox pips the i55 if you ask me.
Both crap compared to a zgemma h7c or high end box.

He had a zgemma H7c which is a pretty decent box to be fair and was not impressed but liked the i55 ? Not sure how that works :whistle: :LOL:
Now now , I never said I "liked" the i55 , in fact I didn't even say I had owned one , although I actually did back in the day. As for the H7c , you are correct I didn't like it.

Now now , I never said I "liked" the i55 , in fact I didn't even say I had owned one , although I actually did back in the day. As for the H7c , you are correct I didn't like it.
You need to go a higher spec box not sure what the issue was with the H7C its a decent enough box and has all the features others have.

Back