Best Enigma 2 boxes?

Last question on this thread , VU+ Duo2 HD , will this box play my IPTV streams given its not h265 compatible ? Granted it will be 1080p , but will they still play ?

yes mate , looking at a used VU+ box . if I get that I'll be back :laughing:
Its decent well was back in the day, ive one sat in a cupboard doing nothing since i got the Gigablue UE and the SF8008, the Duo2 was good with IPTV till they started using H265. The Octagon and Gigablue UE handle that perfectly, their up a couple of leagues above compared with the Duo2. But you know what i use the Octagon and Gigablue for Sat and Android boxes for IPTV. Android boxes just do IPTV better.

Ok tx for that , guess I will give that box a miss then .
I have had the zgemma h7s box now for almost 3 yrs , best box I have ever had . I use extream editor for channels
then I can arrange them the way I want , can even record catchup channels , which I cant for the life of me on h9s

I have had the zgemma h7s box now for almost 3 yrs , best box I have ever had . I use extream editor for channels
then I can arrange them the way I want , can even record catchup channels , which I cant for the life of me on h9s
Very good box not sure what the problem was with his. The newer ones are a different league to be fair

Not sure but think zgemma are considered budget enigma boxes.

Higher end would be VU range& gigablue

But people on here know more than me wouldn't use enigma for IPTV.

Giga blue or top end vu are the bees knees to use iptv on

Not sure i'd risk buying anything Vu+ atm.

2 big teams now have dropped support as vu+ stopped responding to there requests for updates and fixes.

Bound to be more teams that follow suit.

Not sure i'd risk buying anything Vu+ atm.

2 big teams now have dropped support as vu+ stopped responding to there requests for updates and fixes.

Bound to be more teams that follow suit.
Vu have their own support and images that will never stop. Top end with great support forums if that is your thing. Black hole firmware

Not spent any time on their forums for the last year you may well be right sir. Blackhole has always been the backbone image on vu
Not anymore, they have moved onto Zgemma, Abcom Pulse and Octagon now, aswell as some limited support for Gigablue, Amiko, Uclan and for a short time they also added some Edision support.

more mid raange I would say bud , for me with my setup, its million times better than crappy apps or mag

Would a VU+ Solo 2 be ok to run iptv or would i be best just getting an android box?
if its only for iptv , get a zgemma h9s , then get a sub for xtream editor to add your channels
firesticks are a pain to install stuff on ,if you have never used one , andriod box is much easierto install stuff on

Back