Best IPTV app for iPhone?

LordAaron

Anyone got any thoughts or opinions?

I'm currently using Flex IPTV which is ok, but for some reason when I try and install the EPG, the app crashes.

I tried GSE too but the layout is awful imo.

I don't mind paying for the app but the reviews out there are so hit and miss.

I’m sure smart Iptv have an iOS app. Think you have to make a one off payment to use the app but you get a 7 day trial.

Sorry my mistake. There are loads of Iptv apps but not the smart Iptv. Must have been thinking of some other app. Thanks

Theres iptv easy simple iptv iptv royal m3u play list iptv. HD iptv now gib iptv gse smart iptv flex iptv just had a look on my ipad for you all those available from app store so should be available on iphone

Theres iptv easy simple iptv iptv royal m3u play list iptv. HD iptv now gib iptv gse smart iptv flex iptv just had a look on my ipad for you all those available from app store so should be available on iphone

Yeah that's my problem. Theres tonnes of them available but all have very few and varied reviews. So my question is does anyone recommend one in particular.

You asked for opinions. In my opinion the GSE app is the best.

I have 2 subs linked to it. One via the Remote Playlists and the other via Xtreme Codes API.

Both give me easy access to all my bouquets and VOD to either watch on my phone or connect with hdmi to a big screen.

Last edited:
I reinstalled GSE and you're right, it does everything well tbf, even if it isn't the smoothest and nicest looking to use.

I have also taken a punt on rIPTV, didn't realise it doesn't support custom EPG sources. I've also got an issue with it not showing the channels in their folders, but I would say the support is brilliant, put a report in about the folder issue and got a reply almost instantly. So I'll let you know how that one goes.

As lamblamb says iptv smaters, So easy to set up, Just put your iptv url and your username and password thats it done, The look and epg is not to bad

Thanks for the reply. My provider just gives me an xtream URL without a username or password so don't think I can set that one up easily. I guess if I contact them they may provide it, but atm I'm happy with GSE and ive got rIPTV under surveillance. :(y):

just ask them for a straight m3u line, it will contain all the details you need.

trust me, ive been playing about with the app for a few days, it works a treat :grin:

Thanks for the advice on the GSE app. Installed to my iPhone last night. Opened my FileZilla on pc and ftp’d a copy of my M3u ( used on openbox and vlc player) into it and it works a treat. Heres the best bit, it even works on 4g whilst I’m out n about!! Thanks for the tip everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes works well , always need to use a remote playlist tho, in gse, xtream codes api, add server. that’s the best feature about the app - the xtream codes api function. [emoji106]

Just been having a play with the MrMC app. I think its feels the best, not quite as straightforward to set up but not much of a chore.
however £5.99 is a bit steep for the proper version which is necessary unfortunately.

Last edited:
Anyone else think that the GSE app could be easier to play with, for example the channels and their respective folders don't sync properly with the way they are laid out on Xtream-Editor. You can use the GSE Playlist manager to move them around, but this only applies to that section in the app, It doesn't move them around in the remote playlist section or the Xtream Codes API section. And from the playlist manager you cant link to the EPG... Just a minor frustration :confused:

Back