TV Best UK Internet Provider for IPTV

Yep it’s media link aka ml box have you tried tethering your box to your phone so it uses your mobile data to see if it still buffers.
Also have you spoken to your iptv provider see if anyone else is having same issues as you.
Are you uk based as I know a few people on vm do get throttled especially at peak times

There we go, not sure why you couldn't have said what device it was when first asked, no one's going to break your door down, they're not illegal to buy or own otherwise they wouldn't be on open sale.

Are you uk based as I know a few people on vm do get throttled especially at peak times
C'mon B-dogg, VM don't cover India, Germany, Italy etc

Yep it’s media link aka ml box have you tried tethering your box to your phone so it uses your mobile data to see if it still buffers.
Also have you spoken to your iptv provider see if anyone else is having same issues as you.
I speak directly to one guy who has the exact same one from same provider with broadband speed 7 8 times lower and he doesn't have this issue....he is not with Virgin Media.
Hard to find out what the issue is

I speak directly to one guy who has the exact same one from same provider with broadband speed 7 8 times lower and he doesn't have this issue....he is not with Virgin Media.
Hard to find out what the issue is
Its hard to get information out of you.
1. Try the IPTV on your Android phone using mobile data and see if it's the same.
2. Did you find the malicious websites setting on VM page?
3. Have you tried a different provider?

Its hard to get information out of you.
1. Try the IPTV on your Android phone using mobile data and see if it's the same.
2. Did you find the malicious websites setting on VM page?
3. Have you tried a different provider?
I have changed the malicious sites settings already.....
I have always and only been with virgin ....I only upgraded from 100mb to 500mb speed broadband.
And I haven't connected to my phone yet

I have changed the malicious sites settings already.....
I have always and only been with virgin ....I only upgraded from 100mb to 500mb speed broadband.
And I haven't connected to my phone yet
I'm not talking about your internet provider, I mean IPTV provider, if your provider is having problems then that is the most likely cause.
Your friend who has perfect viewing, is he the dude who got you the IPTV connection? - if so, he's not likely to say, "yeah mines crap too"
You need to try a different line

I'm not talking about your internet provider, I mean IPTV provider, if your provider is having problems then that is the most likely cause.
Your friend who has perfect viewing, is he the dude who got you the IPTV connection? - if so, he's not likely to say, "yeah mines crap too"
You need to try a different line
I have tried the same provider ....I mean he installed it 3 weeks ago....
The guy who I talk to is not the iptv provider.....but he has the exact same one and no issues with worse ethernet

I have tried the same provider ....I mean he installed it 3 weeks ago....
The guy who I talk to is not the iptv provider.....but he has the exact same one and no issues with worse ethernet
If you want to know if it is 100% your internet or not and you have good speed 15mb plus on your data plan on your phone tether that and see if it runs well. If it does then it is the internet/router.

If it is do as a few have said and disable the router safeguards. Put vpn on Europe somewhere and you’re good to go. Or, if you have good signal in your area and don’t game online just use a 5G router and a sim and never have issues with internet and iptv.

If you want to know if it is 100% your internet or not and you have good speed 15mb plus on your data plan on your phone tether that and see if it runs well. If it does then it is the internet/router.

If it is do as a few have said and disable the router safeguards. Put vpn on Europe somewhere and you’re good to go. Or, if you have good signal in your area and don’t game online just use a 5G router and a sim and never have issues with internet and iptv.
How do I put vpn in Europe?

When you turn it on don’t select UK select belguim or somewhere like that. But set a personal hotspot up from your phone first the. You’ll see if it is the broadband throttling

When you turn it on don’t select UK select belguim or somewhere like that. But set a personal hotspot up from your phone first the. You’ll see if it is the broadband throttling
So confusing...I'm sure is really simple ....I'll buy and hdmi adapter....connect it to my phones data ....if it doesn't freeze....it is the broadband.....if it is the broadband where do I go to change the vpn ?

Make to have WiFi turned off on your device. Toggle on tether mode. It'll create a name and possibly a password. On your IPTV device select wifi, find the name shown on your phone and connect, if prompted for password enter as you see on phone

Make to have WiFi turned off on your device. Toggle on tether mode. It'll create a name and possibly a password. On your IPTV device select wifi, find the name shown on your phone and connect, if prompted for password enter as you see on phone
Will a private vpn fix the problem maybe?
If I buy one

Back