Mag-322 Better alternative to MAG box?

skrtel

Hi everyone,
I was just about to buy a MAG322 off bay with 12 month sub. But after reading about the blocking I am not sure.
Is there a better alternative? The seller also had a TVIP Sbox 501 which he recommended but i cant find much info on this.
ISP is vermin.

Thanks

I have recently upgraded my box from a zgemma to a Formuler z7+ and can't fault it. Others will say a cheap android box is as good or get the newer formuler z8 box.

Don't buy a box with a subscription, they're notorious going off after a couple of months. Get a box and setup your own sub by asking in the iptv request thread on this forum.

Have to agree don't ever buy any pre loaded boxes off fleebay it's better to buy a box find the right supplier and set it up your self I prefer zgemma boxes my self but have heard formula uses the mytvapp which is Simular to how the mag portal works there is a guide on forum to do with boxes and iptv have a look do a bit of research first don't just jump in head first as it will end badly for you or look through each catagory for mags Android zgemma iptv section

Thanks. I have seen a bit on the formula z7 box and good reviews. I am quite new to all this so getting a preloaded box just seemed the least hassle. Most of my family have a MAG 254 but obviously worried about blocking. Would the supplier they use be able to supply a formula z7 or how do i find one.
Would i need a VPN with a formula z7?
Sorry if these are obvious questions.

Thanks. I have seen a bit on the formula z7 box and good reviews. I am quite new to all this so getting a preloaded box just seemed the least hassle. Most of my family have a MAG 254 but obviously worried about blocking. Would the supplier they use be able to supply a formula z7 or how do i find one.
Would i need a VPN with a formula z7?
Sorry if these are obvious questions.

https://www.world-of-satellite.co.u.../formuler-IPTV-set-top-boxes/formuler-z7-plus

Box there, you could probably do with losing the mindset that a provider of iptv has to do everything for you. The box is virtually plug and play, you can find your own sub here and add it easily once you've had a free trial you're happy with. A VPN is easy to add yourself, £2 a month sub for that is completely separate to your iptv sub.

All the help and advice you'll need is on this forum and if you do things yourself you'll have a better understanding of your box and iptv in general for when things need a tweak here and there.

https://www.world-of-satellite.co.u.../formuler-IPTV-set-top-boxes/formuler-z7-plus

Box there, you could probably do with losing the mindset that a provider of iptv has to do everything for you. The box is virtually plug and play, you can find your own sub here and add it easily once you've had a free trial you're happy with. A VPN is easy to add yourself, £2 a month sub for that is completely separate to your iptv sub.

All the help and advice you'll need is on this forum and if you do things yourself you'll have a better understanding of your box and iptv in general for when things need a tweak here and there.

You are right ofcourse. I wasnt sure how to go about getting a sub. How much are subs? I have heard a wide range of figures. If you cant post it on the forum maybe someone could PM me so i know what is a reasonale amount.
Cheers everyone. I will go and do some research but edging towards a Formula z7+.

Mag boxes run well with no maintenance and very easy to set up and user friendly. I use lots of mags and never had a block yet but if you turn off software updates you should be ok. Never buy a pre loaded box from anywhere as these are probably the ones that will get blocked. Get your own sub and set it up yourself. I use Enigma 2 boxes myself as I prefer the operating system and the ability to customise the look but if you want something easy,then mags are good. If you need to use a vpn then with a mag you would need a vpn router but if you went for a Formuler or an Enigma 2 box a vpn could be setup on the box.

Last edited:
Mag boxes run well with no maintenance and easy to set up.
I have friends and family who have the MAG254 and they are happy but i have noticed the football channels being hit and miss. Thats when i came to this forum and found the blockings going on

You are right ofcourse. I wasnt sure how to go about getting a sub. How much are subs? I have heard a wide range of figures. If you cant post it on the forum maybe someone could PM me so i know what is a reasonale amount.
Cheers everyone. I will go and do some research but edging towards a Formula z7+.

Request a sub on this thread

http://www.techkings.org/threads/anyone-recommend-a-good-iptv-service-for-jan-feb-mar-2019.145590/

Read the first post in the thread for info on what to ask for then you'll get offers of free 24 hour tests. Only commit to short subs for the time being - a 12 month sub is best value but make sure you're happy with the service before committing to that... I'd suggest starting with a 1 month sub, then 3, then 6/12 after that. You'll get an idea of prices when people dm after you've posted a request but don't be tempted to go for the cheapest.

It's a tricky time in the world of iptv, lots of blocks going on when EPL matches are on but if you set your box up with the advice from here you'll be fine.

It would be better to have some form of vpn just be on the safe side has been mentioned in the post above with EPL iptv servers can protect the server from been blocked but can't protect customers all the time I wasn't been blocked from my provider my isp started doing it 2 weeks ago so got a vpn and able to watch football

Go for the Mag322 (or 324 or 351) box !

But you have to install a patched firmware which remove the portal blocking, the firmware is easy to find, use Google to searchj for the firmware, or read this forum.

Go for the Mag322 (or 324 or 351) box !

But you have to install a patched firmware which remove the portal blocking, the firmware is easy to find, use Google to searchj for the firmware, or read this forum.
I set up a few new mags last week and had no problem with portal blocking. You only need the patched firmware if you get blocked.

Use a z7+ & Mag 322
Both work great, downside to a mag is you may need a VPN router eventually,
Z7+ been using that since last January. Downside is the useless remote control. I think a child, designed it..

Have to agree don't ever buy any pre loaded boxes off fleebay it's better to buy a box find the right supplier and set it up your self I prefer zgemma boxes my self but have heard formula uses the mytvapp which is Simular to how the mag portal works there is a guide on forum to do with boxes and iptv have a look do a bit of research first don't just jump in head first as it will end badly for you or look through each catagory for mags Android zgemma iptv section

Yeah I found this out the hard way, I bought one off fleabay with 12 month sub was gone 2 months later. Got it back on with a new provider though so it’s lesson learned.

Back