Biohead Biohead Image - OpenATV 6.1 with VSkin - Cable only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I have wipe the box to install 6.1 and set it back up again.

Is there much difference from 5

Yes, it will be a clean wipe and need setting up again. If 5 still works for you there's no real reason to flash.

Hi
Wonder if anyone can help ?
have took the tivo box off , put the lead into the rf input as shown on the first post.
put internet cable in back , put hmdi lead in . downloaded the software but havent added the gift yet am still waiting to receive a test trial ....put usb in the back and flashed box went from flash to 99 but then the tv screen shows hmdi 3 mode not supported.....Do i need to add the line before i flash ?
or am wondering if i need to alter the virgin leads ? a 2 way slitter was already installed by virgin.ones goes to the modem the other i have put in the back of the zgemma.
You should still get something on screen - such as the menus. The only thing I can think of is your TV can't handle a Full HD 1080 image, only a 720 one. You could temporarily hookup via scart to see the menus and change the resolution down to 720?
It'll be nothing to do with your line or virgin cables if you can't get anything at all on screen yet.

Yes, it will be a clean wipe and need setting up again. If 5 still works for you there's no real reason to flash.

You should still get something on screen - such as the menus. The only thing I can think of is your TV can't handle a Full HD 1080 image, only a 720 one. You could temporarily hookup via scart to see the menus and change the resolution down to 720?
It'll be nothing to do with your line or virgin cables if you can't get anything at all on screen yet.

That's what I like to hear. If it ain't broke don't fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent image. Thanks.

One quick question. Can anyone tell me what channel I can see sky box office. Such as wrestling and boxing. I can see prime events and sky events. Both HD and currently only show a black screen. I know there should wwe summerslam repeats showing hiwver no picture on those channels. Any ideas?

Hello All

Great image! I am having issues with viewing the channels 1-5 SD. Getting my line soon.

I am confused with ABM and NET ID

In AMB it will only let me select 40979 but my VM Ref Number is 14

Anything else I select I get a error.

Under Tuner B I have selected both 00014 (my VM ref number) and 40979 my VM Net ID but I cannot view channels 1-5 SD?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

You only need your Net ID - your VM Ref number is down the VMs billing system and nothing to do with how to set these boxes up.

Is 40979 definitely your area? It looks to be getting on West/SW London from a quick glance - is that right for your location?

You only need your Net ID - your VM Ref number is down the VMs billing system and nothing to do with how to set these boxes up.

Is 40979 definitely your area? It looks to be getting on West/SW London from a quick glance - is that right for your location?

Hello mate

Thanks for replying. Yes I am in Hounslow West London and checked websites and it says 40979 is my Net ID. I tried a automatic scan and it found 3 channels. I tried a manual scan and all channels were found 470 plus channels and I FTP my line and all channels are working. I had to view in A-Z which is not bad but ofcourse I get repeats channels. I had to disable ABM to prevent the channels dissapearing. This is not ideal however I am just happy that I have all the channels and they all clear. :)

You only need to use ABM, you shouldn't be doing an auto or manual scan.

Have you made sure your NetID is in the ABM settings?

You only need to use ABM, you shouldn't be doing an auto or manual scan.

Have you made sure your NetID is in the ABM settings?

Hello mate

Yes I select my NET ID in ABM and it populates all channels and categories. I can only select 40979, anything else I get an error when I press scan. So it would seem my NET ID is correct as all channels are neatly arranged. But I just get a blank screen. I checked tuner signal and it is 0%.

It is very strange, but a manual scan the signal goes to 90% and all channels clear (I already FTP my line)

I can upload some screen shots if this helps? Although my current set up is not bad as I don't mind A-Z

Cheers

Youll be best staring a new thread as this thread is for bioheads backup with all cams and ABM setup and other plugins included. You have flashed online a fresh OpenATV image that needs setting up from scratch hence why no ABM or cams

I’m having issues with my time shift

When I resume play the picture is in slow motion with no sound

I have tried 2 separate good usb drives but doesn’t seem to work.

Thanks

I’m having issues with my time shift

When I resume play the picture is in slow motion with no sound

I have tried 2 separate good usb drives but doesn’t seem to work.

Thanks
It sounds like you are pressing the wrong button on the remote control
Press pause then play about with bottom buttons I had same problem first time I tried to use this feature

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Just installed this works perfect thank you. Just wondering how do I "Make sure swap is enabled and autostarts" new to all this. Tried searching the forum but can't seem to find an answer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back