Bought a sub but got no epg

it's not necessarily them at fault,I've had issues with epg importer and had to use another plugin and that was for freesat,like I said what you pay for be grateful that it works.
I'm sure it will be sorted in time,sometimes it's not an immediate fix.
It takes about 20 mintues

How can I notice when they want money before sending you login details. That are different from the trial
If you are not happy ask for a refund and go elsewhere if it was working when you had the trial then its a short term issue it will get resolved.

If you are not happy ask for a refund and go elsewhere if it was working when you had the trial then its a short term issue it will get resolved.
I asked them to switch me to one of the other servers they had given a trial on, they said no.

I get it can go down and it’s not sly. It’s selling it without saying btw the epg isn’t working at the moment.

I asked them to switch me to one of the other servers they had given a trial on, they said no.

I get it can go down and it’s not sly. It’s selling it without saying btw the epg isn’t working at the moment.
So you had a login to a server with a working EPG, then after payment you went on a different server with no EPG?

It's the only explanation of different login details, any other provider would have extended the same line.

Kind of defeats the purpose of a test line

So you had a login to a server with a working EPG, then after payment you went on a different server with no EPG?

It's the only explanation of different login details, any other provider would have extended the same line.

Kind of defeats the purpose of a test line
Same beginning of the url (I’m not sure if something did change) with different login details.

Are the channels the same as when you had a trial with a working epg or have they switched you to a different service

Not sure why you are using playlist and epg urls, ask for API login details and login to smarters/tivimate instead of urls, you
may find things work better this way
I used xstream codes to login. They also sent another link saying if that url doesn’t work try this.

It also had full link underneath with the same url that can be found in Tivimate epg source.

it's not necessarily them at fault,I've had issues with epg importer and had to use another plugin and that was for freesat,like I said what you pay for be grateful that it works.
I'm sure it will be sorted in time,sometimes it's not an immediate fix.
You do not even need epgimporter for freesat epg can be pulled direct from satellite via settings in EPG click on a channel to view it and EPG will download or you can even use epg refresh if needed.

It’s not an app issue m8. They have now said it’s down and will be for days. I just dont like being lied to, and only ask to be treated fairly
If you are not happy ask for a refund and use a different provider but if the streams are good bare with it.

EPG issues happen from time to time, give them time to fix it, if you paid for a month, and the streams are ok, its not the end of the world.

Back