Box to box streaming

Noste500

I have a lx2 in lounge with a big hdd and a zgemma 2s in bedroom. I'm using home plugs .
Can I access the hdd from downstairs from my box upstairs to play movies from it, ?
Cheers

Go into plugins and download DNLA server on the LX2 and DNLA player on the zgemma, then open player on the zgemma and let it search for the files on your network, once its done if it can then it will display them and you can stream them

Go into plugins and download DNLA server on the LX2 and DNLA player on the zgemma, then open player on the zgemma and let it search for the files on your network, once its done if it can then it will display them and you can stream them

Would that be the same in going from an lx2 to a lx 1mate

Can't find dnla player on zgemma , I can find server though on it ....
thoughts ??

as boxes are e2 enable nfs on all boxes and you will be able to use home network to view any files on any boxes when boxes are mounted.

I can see my main box from slave box but cannot mount the hdd properly to view from Slave box .
any pointers ?
thanks

Back