Box Unresponsive

imzy

Guys,

hope you are all well.

Wonder if someone would kind enough to help a brother out.

I have a Zgemma H9S box currently on OpenATV build.

the box crashes on startup and nothing seems to happen after.

however I can connect through telnet, is there a way I can reset this?

literally the box goes to openatv start screen then goes black then nothing happens.

I can access through FileZilla and putty.

Is there a way I can reset the box?

I've been trying this for the last hour. nothing is happening.

tried the method of holding the reset button and turning power button on from back. Nothinh
did u look in the 3 files u put on usb ? noforce needs changing to force then try ,usb in ,hold reset ,turn on count to 5 n let go of reset front lcd shud flash red
a low size usb is better 8-16 gb

If box crashed but you can enter into box by webif and when you press a button on remote does anything happen might softcam be stopped if getting blank screen and not clearing.

Forgot if power supply is dodgy on these boxes.

did u look in the 3 files u put on usb ? noforce needs changing to force then try ,usb in ,hold reset ,turn on count to 5 n let go of reset front lcd shud flash red
a low size usb is better 8-16 gb

If box crashed but you can enter into box by webif and when you press a button on remote does anything happen might softcam be stopped if getting blank screen and not clearing.

Forgot if power supply is dodgy on these boxes.
Nothing happening buddy

when you set the box up did you initialise the usb through the box's settings menu? If not you will have to go back to trying to flash from a usb stick.

when you set the box up did you initialise the usb through the box's settings menu? If not you will have to go back to trying to flash from a usb stick.
Yes I did, I set this box up for a family member. the usb which was originally initialised on the box cannot be formatted as it say's it protected, weird one.

will have to continue this tomorrow. thanks for your support, may reach out to you tomorrow if your about.

Just a thought on this can you enter box ip on pc browser and see if webif comes up for controlling your box like this ?
You might be able to download a fresh image if you have a connected mounted usb or hdd.?

Attachments

• image manager.jpg
    image manager.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 3
Yes I did, I set this box up for a family member. the usb which was originally initialised on the box cannot be formatted as it say's it protected, weird one.

will have to continue this tomorrow. thanks for your support, may reach out to you tomorrow if your about.
check usb thumbdrive some have small write protect switch some one may have enebled the write protect switch.

Just a thought on this can you enter box ip on pc browser and see if webif comes up for controlling your box like this ?
You might be able to download a fresh image if you have a connected mounted usb or hdd.?
I can access the box through FileZilla and Putty, when I try to install build it says not enough memory.

Back