Bt blocks EPL streaming

Anyone know if mobile data is strong enough for iptv as you can see the title they remove it on weekends and vpn slows down WiFi and freezes the stream

Anyone know if mobile data is strong enough for iptv as you can see the title they remove it on weekends and vpn slows down WiFi and freezes the stream
If you have good enough 4g speeds then yeah as I use 4g whilst out and about or if we have a fault straight connect to 4g and fine I get about 50-60mbps on 4g

If I had to rely on one it would be sat over iptv for sure have had cardsharing for almost 10 years now and it's never gone off and iptv for 6 years almost and it's had issues it even went off for few weeks if I remember in September 2019 now I'm talking euroline/motorised set up and not 28.2e only.
So stability and quality wise sat is the winner

My docs still on fhd but only 30fps. One channel discovery hd plays for a bit then says this channel can't now be streamed live due to legal issues this is on tivi mate

But if I switch to the next channel and back it plays again for a bit. Seems odd .

And kids seem fine. Strange.

The message saying this can't be lived streamed as only happended twice and I can't get it to do that again to show it

Back