BT Sport 1

Mine wasn't working (Glasgow) but when I went into *all channels* I had 3 BT Sport 1 channels and the middle one was working although it did have the wrong channel info (was showing cartoon network)

This worked for me, all channels and middle one although mine was showing as BT1. Come on you clarets :-)

there are now 4 BT Sports 1 HDs listed, of which 2 work and 2 don't.
the one listed in the EPG is one of the ones not working (for my area anyway 00002).

There was an ABM software update this morning when I looked as I normally do a software update every few days with Open ATV therefore it might be worth doing a software update if your comfortable with this and then update provider files followed by a scan. My BT Sports 1 HD is still in my main bouquet working fine.

There was an ABM software update this morning when I looked as I normally do a software update every few days with Open ATV therefore it might be worth doing a software update if your comfortable with this and then update provider files followed by a scan. My BT Sports 1 HD is still in my main bouquet working fine.

just to humour you. but i did what you said, and it made zero difference, but i knew that would be the outcome.
the issue isn't an ABM issue, it's a change that virgin has made.
the link i posted above shows the ABM config file for virgin uk was last updated 16 days ago.

just because it's still working in your area doesn't mean it should be working in all areas.
clearly virgin are doing stuff, as there are now 4 BT Sport 1 HD channels listed (two of which work), last night there were only 3. my box is set to rescan every morning automatically.

just to humour you. but i did what you said, and it made zero difference, but i knew that would be the outcome.
the issue isn't an ABM issue, it's a change that virgin has made.
the link i posted above shows the ABM config file for virgin uk was last updated 16 days ago.

just because it's still working in your area doesn't mean it should be working in all areas.
clearly virgin are doing stuff, as there are now 4 BT Sport 1 HD channels listed (two of which work), last night there were only 3. my box is set to rescan every morning automatically.

Don't bother trying to humour me, as the difference between me and you is .... I post to try and help people where you just post when you have a problem and can't fix it and come looking for help!!

I'll give you a bit of advice, try changing you're attitude and you might get somewhere oh and I never said just because it was working in my area that it would work in other area's, I was merely making a suggestion what folk could try :sunglasses:

i didn't come looking to fix it. i knew what the issue was and was simply adding to the reports of the channel not working.
everyone is always took quick to blame ABM or telling them to rescan.
simple fact is virgin are expanding the channels that will no longer clear on card boxes. the sooner people realise and accept that the better.
all this nonsense about update ABM config files is simply giving people a false sense of security.

folk can try all they want, if the channel is viewable in all channels then view it. updating ABM isn't going to suddenly fix that though.

I have 4 BT sports hds in all channels, only one is working and its the one with the wrong epg, it is pixelating for about 5 mins whenever I switch over to it, its the only channel as far as I can see that is doing this, is this happening to anyone else.

Back