BT Sport 1

Everyone else the same.
No updates needed.
If (for example) Wigan changed freq, this would be an update, everyone would get it, but it wouldnt change eff all unless you had the misfortune to live there. In short, ABM doesnt know where every box is so it DL's updates for every area, theres not been any, anywhere for weeks

Yeh get that Pablo(y), just thought it was strange there hasn't been any updates for quite a while, unusual!

Everyone else the same.
No updates needed.
If (for example) Wigan changed freq, this would be an update, everyone would get it, but it wouldnt change eff all unless you had the misfortune to live there. In short, ABM doesnt know where every box is so it DL's updates for every area, theres not been any, anywhere for weeks
Can confirm wigan is a shit hole

Yeh same on Edinburgh done provider files update and cleaned up the sports
Just waiting on epgporter hopefully fixing Listing for SS football

BT sports 1 HD was working from the main channel few days ago but not working again.

Other BT sports 1 HD is working can this be moved to replace the non working BT sports HD 1 channel easy enough?

Try this

from a post by Grahamer67

"Find the one that works and move it onto your vm sports bouquet, highlight the channel, press menu, add service to bouquet, put it in the bouquet , exit 3 times, then tv button, vm sports bouquet, press up arrow, it should be there, highlight again, then menu, enable move mode, and move it to where the old one was, exitout. Then back up settings."

BT sports 1 HD was working from the main channel few days ago but not working again.

Other BT sports 1 HD is working can this be moved to replace the non working BT sports HD 1 channel easy enough?

Yes it can.

What is your NetID?
What is the service reference of the working BT Sport 1 HD in your area?
Enable extra debug in ABM, update your provider file, upload your debug log. If you have IPTV, delete any personal details from the debug log before yu upload it.

Hi All

Can someone confirm what I need to do to get BT Sports 1 HD back? It has been off for a few weeks now but I am eager to get it fixed for the weekend.

I have searched and I cannot seem to find any BT Sports 1 SD - Can someone provide some instructions on how to retrieve it...
Thank you.

Hi All

Can someone confirm what I need to do to get BT Sports 1 HD back? It has been off for a few weeks now but I am eager to get it fixed for the weekend.

I have searched and I cannot seem to find any BT Sports 1 SD - Can someone provide some instructions on how to retrieve it...
Thank you.

Update provider file,run autobouquetsmaker to update your channels, see if BT Sports is working, if not, bring up the sports bouquet, hit the RED button [ ALL ] you should now see alternative BT Sports channels, find one thats working, hit the menu button and add this to your existing sports bouquet....

Last edited:
Anyone else getting pixelation on BT Sports 1hd, Its pretty bad for me, just started today, using Labgear splitters and good quality cable, done an update provider files and re scanned ABM, stayed the same, no other channels have it , just BT Sports 1hd, just wondering if anyone else has any problems with it.

Update provider file,run autobouquetsmaker to update your channels, see if BT Sports is working, if not, bring up the sports bouquet, hit the RED button [ ALL ] you should now see alternative BT Sports channels, find one thats working, hit the menu button and add this to your existing sports bouquet....

Still having problems with mine. Tried the above but no luck

Bt is really poor quality on mine.. few others but not main ones, movies are perfect bt 2 is great ..

I am having similar issues with bt2&3 also ssn HD and sky hits HD and E4 Hd. All these channels are on the same frequency so I don’t know what’s going on but I’ve tried everything to sort it

Back