BT Sport 1

Using the alternative BT sports 1 HD but freezing and glitching a Lot.

Anyone experience this? Anyway to fix this?
I was having the same problem for 2 weeks, I then replaced my 2 Labgear splitters with two new ones, Labgear again and it done the trick, havent had one bit of glitching since, original two splitters were 3 years old, so just hoping they were done.

I was having the same problem for 2 weeks, I then replaced my 2 Labgear splitters with two new ones, Labgear again and it done the trick, havent had one bit of glitching since, original two splitters were 3 years old, so just hoping they were done.

So splitters can go faulty. Don't think splitter is issue though mate.

As other channels seems fine so don't think splitter is issue. Plus power/signal levels seem fine as if they were out of sync as they say then that would be.main issue.

May try new splitter if need be but mainly issue encountered on BT sports 1 HD.

A splitter that starts failing can cause all sorts of weird issues and sometimes it can affect only a handfull of channels whilst all others seem fine etc and for the little cost of a replacement its worth a try (y)

No idea how all of this stuff works tbh mate lol.

If things get worse on the channel and maybe others may get another splitter and maybe new cables as ones I have had for nearly 4 years I think.

Just not able to get new one atm not possible for me.

So splitters can go faulty. Don't think splitter is issue though mate.

As other channels seems fine so don't think splitter is issue. Plus power/signal levels seem fine as if they were out of sync as they say then that would be.main issue.

May try new splitter if need be but mainly issue encountered on BT sports 1 HD.
I thought the same as you, I was having problems with bt sports 1 hd, then on thursday night a lot of problems on premier sports, no other major channels were affected, so I was in screwfix on Friday morning and got two new splitters, same make as I already had, I thought it would do no harm to try , and as I have said, its been perfect since I replaced them, if it continues for you its worth a try for the sake of a couple of quid.

Any further update on this in terms of getting the working BT Sports 1 HD appearing correctly in EPG rather than finding in list of ALL channels? Is this one for ABM to resolve?

I have 6 BT Sports hd channels, only one works though, but they all have the correct EPG, It used to be sky ones EPG on the working one, but it went back to the correct one about 3 weeks agobtsport-EPG.jpegbtsport-EPG_1.jpeg

I see theres quite a few that cant get it anymore, it must be a regional thing, no idea as to why my EPG corrected itself either.

EPG is fine. I was referring to actually placing the channel that's clearing in ABM but as it's affected ppl differently I guess they won't do this.

Did you just not move the working one onto your VM sports bouquet?

I did for it then to be removed when ABM does a scan in the morning. I've currently placed the working channel in the 'Favourites' bouquet as it doesn't delete it from there when ABM scans

When I moved it , I then done a back up on settings, only takes a few seconds, it has always stayed on after the ABM scan

Back