Bt sport

I haven't got cable so not sure whats happening. If it goes dont forget you can get the BT sports app on some TVs Samsung and LG I have it running on my TV

I haven't got cable so not sure whats happening. If it goes dont forget you can get the BT sports app on some TVs Samsung and LG I have it running on my TV
All the BT sports HDs have stopped working as from today, SD on sat still works though.

I would rather just watch football live rather than have a time delay, particularly if I have flashscores on my laptop at the same time, when theres other games being played, last thing I want is to see that a goal has been scored in the match that I am watching, but yes I know of few who dont mind the time delay, but I think the SD quality on sat is just as good as the supposed HD on iptv.

I would rather just watch football live rather than have a time delay, particularly if I have flashscores on my laptop at the same time, when theres other games being played, last thing I want is to see that a goal has been scored in the match that I am watching, but yes I know of few who dont mind the time delay, but I think the SD quality on sat is just as good as the supposed HD on iptv.
So don't have flash scores on screen and urn phone onto silent problem solved (y)

I would rather see the scores from any other games that are on, especially if I have a bet on, and the long and short of it is I would still watch SD sat over iptv all day long, some people would agree , some would see it your way and fair play to yous, at the end of the day its up to individual choices.

You must have had some bad subs if you think that mate.
The sub I have now is not bad with the delay to be honest with you, just maybe 30 to 40 secs behind, but the PQ is pretty much the same, or maybe my eyes are just gone, heh heh.

I suppose as regards to C/S on cable and sat, we should just enjoy whats still left while its still there, and hopefully no more big hits anytime soon.

Its excellent quality on satellite

Bt sports 1 still works on cable so still got premier league and champs league games
Yes I know BT Sports hidden is still there and hopefully stays, but no champions league 8pm games are on BT Sports1, they do usually show one of the the 5.55pm games, BT Sport 1 has the latest scores on for the 8pm games. The goals show.

Last edited:
Still a great picture and no delay
Even better with Eurosat in proper HD , just no english commentary, although one of the sports channels on 1w sometimes has the same game that BT Sports are showing with that same commentary. Although BT Sports1 hd hidden is still working, so premier league games can still be viewed.

Last edited:
Back