Bt sport

Do you have a satellite dish connected to your box and do you have a sat sub, if not then the only way to get BT Sports 2 and 3 will be iptv.
I don’t know what a sat sub is but I most certainly hope I do I’m trying to stay on the setup that works through vm dish much prefer it

A Sat sub is your line that you get from a provider, or your vm line may even open your sat channels if you have any that is, which depends on whether you have a dish connected to your box.

Yep same here, My BT1 went ages ago but that can be down to an area thing I believe, as some people said they where still getting it.

Rest have gone, noticed last night but don't know exaclty when they went.

When you see the program not avaiable message in the EPG you won't be seeing them again.

Films and anything Disney usually follow the sport so if your decent HD channels go it may be time for a re think.

So keep your eye out for changes !!!

This could be the start of a good rumour just before Christmas and it's about the right time of year :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Who wants to start one ??? :X3::X3::X3:

IPTV has got alot better from the early days, All sport and 3pm kick offs, plus with Amazon Prime entering the mix that can be covered by streams from abroad.

Picture quality is much better these days, if other channels start to go missing it may be time to jump ship (y)

Yep same here, My BT1 went ages ago but that can be down to an area thing I believe, as some people said they where still getting it.

Rest have gone, noticed last night but don't know exaclty when they went.
BT sports 1 never went anywhere and still works now
It did disappear from the epg but still worked when it was found
To view it now, go to the channel
Press down arrow
Press red
Choose bt sports 1 hidden
2&3 have gone

BT sports 1 never went anywhere and still works now
It did disappear from the epg but still worked when it was found
To view it now, go to the channel
Press down arrow
Press red
Choose bt sports 1 hidden
2&3 have gone

Well you live and learn, didn't know that :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thing is I've been looking at how many games Amazon Prime are hoovering up over the Christmas period.

So even if you have Sky Sports and BT there is lots of gaps just like the Liverpool vs Everton derby the other week.

They have a 30 day free trial on at the moment which will cover the christmas games if you sign up, but if you don't want to pay them £5.99 a month after that
then it looks like IPTV.

My IPTV feed was better than the Amazon one to be fair, their picture kept sliding out of focus then coming back on normally.

Set up both to check it out.

Liverpool Premier league match is live on BT1 on Saturday, so available to cable users

Yes iptv looking the way forward but i won't be using it for regular viewing, just the odd sporting event, Darts, Footy, Rugby etc but not movies/entertainments or other channels

I was the same, mainly only watch the sport and the HD quality was always better on cable.

The FHD channels on IPTV aren't that far off cable quality now.

But might not renew my cable sub when it runs out and just take the plunge with less sport available.

i dont even know what that stands for. people are being helpful but not realising i dont have a clue :( lol. like if you said go on menu abc instructions i could do that but thats about it. thanks for reply

Back