BT Sport

It does seem very difficult to get a decent line for UK sat even for the remaining channels.

How long it will last as its been years and still some of the channels working still.

If things happening behind the scenes then who knows how long channels will last on UK sat.

My sat line has just started working again, but Racing uk is now gone from the service, but bt sports and boxnation and all others back.

I just recieved this email

due to recent raids we no longer have access to sly cards to allow the server to continue to run, we may have it back in the future but at the moment it is closed.
I received the exact same email however the channels in question have came back on tonight :unsure:

I received the exact same email however the channels in question have came back on tonight :unsure:

Just checked the panel and can see it's been back up since half 9 with just the 1 card now. Highly doubt they'll add racing TV to it as it's niche

Last edited:
Seems all is sorted for now, thanks for all the contributions, how long it will last is anyone's guess. Fingers crossed we'll get a while yet

I had someone buy a line from me who then started using it in OSCam requesting hundreds of ECM's.

Funny they stopped around the same time a few of you have said it's gone dark again.

Maybe who ever sold you your subs was piggybacking off my server. :tearsofjoy:

My channels are all good
You need A provider who can open up
The 0963 caid which works of the old white cards The red cards open up 0960 caid

I had someone buy a line from me who then started using it in OSCam requesting hundreds of ECM's.

Funny they stopped around the same time a few of you have said it's gone dark again.

Maybe who ever sold you your subs was piggybacking off my server. :tearsofjoy:

Do you have racing TV on your server mate?

My channels are all good
You need A provider who can open up
The 0963 caid which works of the old white cards The red cards open up 0960 caid

Can you confirm Racing TV is clearing for you with your provider ? I know this is a thread about BT but don't need that at all. Cheers

Back