BT Sports 2 HD not working

Aqib.

All other channels are working fine on Zgemma h2h but bt sports 2 HD isn’t working it’s just showing a blank black screen. Is there anything I can do to get it working?

go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan
check the above channels again

go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan
check the above channels again
Thank you for your reply. I just tried update config files and got the following error message “Incompatible versions: 2.9 > 3.1” I’ve also tried Delete bouquets and start scan but still not working

your autobouquetsmaker is out of date, until it's updated you won't be able to update provider files and get the missing channels back
press green, press green again
click systemplugins and see if autobouquetsmaker3.1 is there and install it
when it's finished, reboot the box and try again with the update provider files

your autobouquetsmaker is out of date, until it's updated you won't be able to update provider files and get the missing channels back
I’ve just checked and there isn’t autobouquetsmaker3.1 on system plugins

you may be wise to flash openatv6.2 then add grogbuild freerange, this has ABM3.1
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmah2h
follow the grogbuild freerange installation instructions in the Downloads section
Which Zip file do I need to download from that link? Is it easy to flash as I’ve never done anything on the box. I can’t find the grogbuild freerange do you have a link for it please? Do I install that after flashing 6.2? Really appreciate it for your replies :)

grogbuild freerange instructions are here:
http://www.techkings.org/resources/grogbuild-freerange.59/
download and unzip the bottom one of those flash files on the openatv website
put it on a formatted usb and in the rear port of the (powered off) box.
then power on and press the standby button until it says FLSH on front display.
when it gets to HDMI settings, ignore it, put the remote down and add freerange as per the instructions

You've got to remove the plugin before it will appear in downloadable plugins list.

But as you are on ATV 6.1 then I don't think 3.1 is available and as @pabloescaban has said, updating box with latest image will fix the issue

grogbuild freerange instructions are here:
http://www.techkings.org/resources/grogbuild-freerange.59/
download and unzip the bottom one of those flash files on the openatv website
put it on a formatted usb and in the rear port of the (powered off) box.
then power on and press the standby button until it says FLSH on front display.
when it gets to HDMI settings, ignore it, put the remote down and add freerange as per the instructions
Thank you. Really appreciate it. If I update will it affect my box subscription as I pay someone else for subscription?

Thank you. Really appreciate it. If I update will it affect my box subscription as I pay someone else for subscription?

If you flash the box, it destroys all information in the box, you need to back up your line first then you can add it again after flashing, it will be in usr/keys folder, save the newcamd.list file and also the CCcam.cfg if you use either a CWS, C: or N: line and the oscam.server file if you use oscam, you can upload them back to the same location after flashing

It's always worth making a copy of your line just incase but if you install Grogbuild FreeRange following the instructions in the first post of http://www.techkings.org/threads/grogbuild-freerange-for-all-enigma2-boxes.141048/ you will be asked if you want to keep your existing line and timers, answer yes to this question and they are copied and restored once setup has completed.

If you flash the box, it destroys all information in the box, you need to back up your line first then you can add it again after flashing, it will be in usr/keys folder, save the newcamd.list file and also the CCcam.cfg if you use either a CWS, C: or N: line and the oscam.server file if you use oscam, you can upload them back to the same location after flashing
Ok thanks. Need to look into all this properly in case I don’t mess up lol. It’s the freerange installation that has got me confused. Is the installation all done for this on the website and is it only the 6.2 flashing that needs to be done on box via USB?

It's always worth making a copy of your line just incase but if you install Grogbuild FreeRange following the instructions in the first post of http://www.techkings.org/threads/grogbuild-freerange-for-all-enigma2-boxes.141048/ you will be asked if you want to keep your existing line and timers, answer yes to this question and they are copied and restored once setup has completed.
Appreciate it. Kinda confused at the moment lol as I’ve never done anything like this on these boxes will look into it properly. :smiley:

Ok thanks. Need to look into all this properly in case I don’t mess up lol. It’s the freerange installation that has got me confused. Is the installation all done for this on the website and is it only the 6.2 flashing that needs to be done on box via USB?
Appreciate it. Kinda confused at the moment lol as I’ve never done anything like this on these boxes will look into it properly. :smiley:
If you have a usb stick in the box that is used for recordings etc then you don't need anything else for Grogbuild FreeRange, setup script uses the existing usb stick when it gets round to flashing the box. you DO NOT need to download ATV to a usb stick first. Use the instructions in http://www.techkings.org/threads/grogbuild-freerange-for-all-enigma2-boxes.141048/ the link @pabloescaban posted is out of date and I've got to change it

Back