Cable/sat what channels are available?

I mean being locked to one server and that's it. Definitely was more buggy and had plenty of down time. But still better than paying sly :laughing:

I mean being locked to one server and that's it. Definitely was more buggy and had plenty of down time. But still better than paying sly :laughing:
You were locked to one server with a Eurovox, or Kryptview
Worked fine.
I had hardly any downtime I can recall.

There was also a lot less viewers. Look at the the amount of people that have iptv. For talk sake if iptv went and the only option was sly cs. If 10% of that changed over to a locked server there would be no chance that it could cope. Personally I just prefer the multi server approach as its harder to catch multiple servers than one

There was also a lot less viewers. Look at the the amount of people that have iptv. For talk sake if iptv went and the only option was sly cs. If 10% of that changed over to a locked server there would be no chance that it could cope. Personally I just prefer the multi server approach as its harder to catch multiple servers than one
Like the aspect of for instance 1000 servers on IPTV , is in reality, 10 servers with 100 resellers each, and everyone thinks they have a sub from the server, :ROFLMAO:
Cos nobody wants a reseller, and all the idiots think they have a direct line

Like the aspect of for instance 1000 servers on IPTV , is in reality, 10 servers with 100 resellers each, and everyone thinks they have a sub from the server, :ROFLMAO:
Cos nobody wants a reseller, and all the idiots think they have a direct line
To be honest most resellers know more that will help the end user. For example setup guides and box diagnosing. So I don't see the problem people have with a reseller as long as he keeps you updated with problems and isn't out to make a quick bit of money lol

Back