Cable/sat what channels are available?

Yeah, need to wait and see if any other members with Viark boxes are off too, hopefully its only a temporarily blip.

Well we all knew it wouldn’t last...!!
The VIARK team was only out there to sell and make money like most off these pre loaded boxes.. lucky you can use Cccam on them.

All other sats I receive from 45e to 30w still clearing it just appears to be 28.2e that’s been blocked
I've been reading the dd team page and it looks like they are updating there firewall to stop other servers connecting to theirs. I'm just hoping that once sorted that my box and maybe yours are connecting to the correct server and not a chinese one.

I've been reading the dd team page and it looks like they are updating there firewall to stop other servers connecting to theirs. I'm just hoping that once sorted that my box and maybe yours are connecting to the correct server and not a chinese one.
Yeh been reading their posts. Difficult to judge what they are meaning to say. They were spot on with the timings. Whats this cccam on these boxes?

Well the box uses a closed source cam to open the channels. On other types of boxes one type of cam in called cccam and you can buy a server line and enter the details. If this box stopped working it means you can enter some server details and it will work again. There is a menu under menu, setting, ca menu. which could be where you would enter the details. I have not access to that menu at the moment. I will need to search out the details.

Well the box uses a closed source cam to open the channels. On other types of boxes one type of cam in called cccam and you can buy a server line and enter the details. If this box stopped working it means you can enter some server details and it will work again. There is a menu under menu, setting, ca menu. which could be where you would enter the details. I have not access to that menu at the moment. I will need to search out the details.
Ok cool

Back