Cable/sat what channels are available?

They seem really sad and petty with their "threats"

Even kids don't behave like they are.

Obviously they've been aware of what's being going on for a while and I'm just guessing judging by recent posts they've had falling out with the servers who have provided it for a while. Maybe since others have got hold of it and sharing? A guess. Looks like they are showing all who the boss is...and then a demand to fall in line and more payment or even a new closed box from a elsewhere? Lol, again a guess. Other sats are fine but I'm not holding out for UK stuff but we'll see how hat happens!

Apart from 28.2e, do these boxes clear anything on 13E,19."E, 42E etc that can't be cleared using a normal CCCam cline?

Digiturk 42e, bulsat 39e, AFN 9e, OSN 7w, Digi Albania 16e , Digi TV 1w, just name a few that I don't think open under cccam. There are more but I cannot remember
Cheers.

Where do you buy the box from? Does the line come built into it? or is there a separate provider for that?

You have to get the from Spain or Germany unless they are in the UK now. They come free to air and you just load the software.

Be aware though . with the Viark boxes that sky uk is rumoured to be stopping soon and some are now saying that sky germany will also be going, not sure myself, but I was looking at getting one of these boxes myself, but I have decided to wait a while.

Back