Changing from Cline to IPTV.... just a few questions ;)

steviegard

Hey folks

So, I have a Zgemma H2s and currently run a Cline on it. I have flashed the box myself (Wooshbuild). I am getting the sly channels (whats left of them) and want to jump onto the iptv wagon, if i may.

I can take instructions and fairly okay with settings. So before I waste hours of my (and your time) , what is the best way to go about this? I am looking for the following

IPVanish on the box
Keep the free sly channels I currently have (so i dont have to stream all the time)
Get IPTV (with a little shopping list)
Have it on a smart TV in the same house (if possible)

So, am I wasting my time?

Thanks for looking folks. Always helpful!!

Thanks
Stevie

Not wasting your time at all,Look at a multiroom sub which will allow 2 connections for different devices,No need for a vpn with a good provider

Thanks for the reply moshibeth. I have been looking up a few videos on just adding iptv to the box. Seems straightforward with the boxes IP address. I will bite the bullet this week and look for one on the forum. Not to use a vpn would be a great help, but didnt mind if i had to either.

Hey folks

So, I have a Zgemma H2s and currently run a Cline on it. I have flashed the box myself (Wooshbuild). I am getting the sly channels (whats left of them) and want to jump onto the iptv wagon, if i may.

I can take instructions and fairly okay with settings. So before I waste hours of my (and your time) , what is the best way to go about this? I am looking for the following

IPVanish on the box
Keep the free sly channels I currently have (so i dont have to stream all the time)
Get IPTV (with a little shopping list)
Have it on a smart TV in the same house (if possible)

So, am I wasting my time?

Thanks for looking folks. Always helpful!!

Thanks
Stevie

I have got Freesat set up which is easy to do depending on image, and i just run my iptv sub alongside it, no VPN needed with my supplier :)

adding IPTV hould be easy, most providers have instructions and scripts to make the process simple.

you can have all your card share sky channels in one bouquet and then have your IPTV as the main bouquets -this is how i have mine set up and it is relatively easy to do.

as above a multi room sub will get you set up on your smart tv also

looks like you are all set for a sick little set up

Not wasting your time at all,Look at a multiroom sub which will allow 2 connections for different devices,No need for a vpn with a good provider
Hi Moshibeth
Hope ur all good
Could you tell me, can a purchased (1) m3u from provider work in 2 seperate /properties wifi connections, ? Also viewing 2 different channels on each wifi. Ie 4 prog being viewed
Thankyou

Excellent. Thanks as always folks for the help here! So helpful.
Its something i just havent got around to doing for awhile..but will sit down and sort it Tuesday. Tied up until then (and not in a kinky way). I'm sure I'll have one or two more questions along the way.

Hi Moshibeth
Hope ur all good
Could you tell me, can a purchased (1) m3u from provider work in 2 seperate /properties wifi connections, ? Also viewing 2 different channels on each wifi. Ie 4 prog being viewed
Thankyou
Simple answer to your question is not really,If you are very careful between devices and do not get 2 ip addresses then may be ok,Best advise i can say is to take a 1 month sub and see how it goes,Should be around £10/£15 depending on what is available to view.I am testing a new service which runs on blue ray which as never been used any where on iptv that i know of,Tests are going fab and been keeping it under my hat for a couple of months

Back