Cheapest eBay iptv (365) £5

Think what puts people buying cheap subs is the hundreds + that's come running on here about providers doing one.
Which there is no guarantee that same won't happen on here ect as we've seen it happen

You tend to get an influx of unhappy customers on here when one of the better known providers goes bust, but tbh there were a hell of a lot of people who's providers from here did a bunk over the summer.

Like me I prefer super sports orn nbcsn for football just a shame about adverts during game lol

Supersports and Optus are good, I like how they do a bit of a feature on former premier league players from South Africa/Australia occasionally. I also like Spark, always good quality streams.

You boys in blue are premier members :ROFLMAO: and should not be i got this -no i got that-no but my box is better than yours :ROFLMAO:

I'm not that keen on Sky or BT's coverage of the football, prefer the foreign channels. Do like Sky for the boxing though.

Agreed seems punditry and analysis on optus and NBCSN is so much better than sky and bt.

In terms of boxing on sky and BT cant stand both especially with their bias but sky commentary just takes the p*ss with bloody macklin and annoying runt adam smith

Agreed seems punditry and analysis on optus and NBCSN is so much better than sky and bt.

In terms of boxing on sky and BT cant stand both especially with their bias but sky commentary just takes the p*ss with bloody macklin and annoying runt adam smith
I like macklin but I agree with Adam Smith :tearsofjoy: :ROFLMAO: every video hes in on utube, have a look at the comments about him

You boys in blue are premier members :ROFLMAO: and should not be i got this -no i got that-no but my box is better than yours :ROFLMAO:
All part of the fun and reasonable debate pmsl
A bit hard to disagree with bazz he has a f**king warehouse of boxes under his stairs
Not that many mate but a fair few I will admit you should see the storage container on my back yard full to brim with devices pmsl

just took a trial with a cheap sub. £25 a year. the pic quality and stuff is fine. however, it would take ages to sort out in xeev editor as it would not be possible to do it properly in tivimate. Life is too short

just took a trial with a cheap sub. £25 a year. the pic quality and stuff is fine. however, it would take ages to sort out in xeev editor as it would not be possible to do it properly in tivimate. Life is too short

Yeah that's one problem I found with subs from aliexpress, channel listings all over the place.

Back