Cheapest eBay iptv (365) £5

Just to add to this sometimes you have no idea what your buying when it comes to IPTV ..eg u buy a sub for £60 and then get a backup for £20 but if turns out to be same supplier...?? The diff in prices is mind boggling sometimes ..I personally have a £30 sub worked great ..now taken a £22 one and another £12 as a backup ..work great. Provider also reliable to the effect I have seen in the group if supplier disappears he finds replacements for his customers. I wouldn't always agree the expensive ones are best..some good bargains can be had.

Just bought a cheapo sub from aliexpress because I need a sub with SD streams for when I'm away from home watching on a tablet as FHD and UHD hammer my data allowance when I'm hotspotting from my phone, and SD is fine on the small screen of a tablet. Surprised at the range of channels for a £5 sub tbf, even some UHD streams on there too and a reasonable amount of English VOD.

Paid with PayPal so full refund if it doesn't last but in my experience these Chinese subs always last the duration.

Yes i have seen the chinse subs.

. Quite a few get blocked when football is on. Not all
. Poor epg
. And channel order poor.
. The timezone can be a problem aswell. If you need support.

Most of the above can be sorted with a VPN and editor. But that will bring it up to a regulaur price sub. So no real saving.

Yes i have seen the chinse subs.

. Quite a few get blocked when football is on. Not all
. Poor epg
. And channel order poor.
. The timezone can be a problem aswell. If you need support.

Most of the above can be sorted with a VPN and editor. But that will bring it up to a regulaur price sub. So no real saving.

Yeah there were a lot of channel categories that needed deleting as they're no use to me but pretty easy to do on tivimate, and the epg is non-existent but it'll only be used for sport and VOD when I'm away from home so I don't really need epg. I already had a vpn so no extra expense buying one.

Yeah there were a lot of channel categories that needed deleting as they're no use to me but pretty easy to do on tivimate, and the epg is non-existent but it'll only be used for sport and VOD when I'm away from home so I don't really need epg. I already had a vpn so no extra expense buying one.
So no real comparison to what you might get from a UK provider. The only thing they are good for is backups or like yourself for a phone.

So no real comparison to what you might get from a UK provider. The only thing they are good for is backups or like yourself for a phone.

Yes backups or OK for use on a smaller TV like 43" or less, certainly for your main sub on the 55" and over TV's that are more popular these days you need to get the best quality streams available or you're stuck in the past. Iptv has come on so much in the last year or so.

Most of the iptv sellers that are more expensive provide loads of unwanted bouquets, countries and not required vod sections! I found the cheaper sd version worked for me on Firestick on my last visit abroad with limited WiFi or data strength.
My supplier's sd is practically HD! So worked for me with Netflix and Prime so defo taking on my next trip in April.

Just bought a cheapo sub from aliexpress because I need a sub with SD streams for when I'm away from home watching on a tablet as FHD and UHD hammer my data allowance when I'm hotspotting from my phone, and SD is fine on the small screen of a tablet. Surprised at the range of channels for a £5 sub tbf, even some UHD streams on there too and a reasonable amount of English VOD.

Paid with PayPal so full refund if it doesn't last but in my experience these Chinese subs always last the duration.
just guessing you should probably mention that is a months subscription not a year :smiley:

Three months... you get 12 months for £12 on there :ROFLMAO:
ok I'm just guessing it starts with M and yes I also have a few accounts from chinese suppliers (just to try and keep the wife happy some have more documentary channels than others) but I would say all from same sources.
And the main reason I use Iptveditor to sort out categories and timeshift differencies but one for example does not matter if you have setup playlist they seem to keep changing channels. But no big deal :blush:

ok I'm just guessing it starts with M and yes I also have a few accounts from chinese suppliers (just to try and keep the wife happy some have more documentary channels than others) but I would say all from same sources.
And the main reason I use Iptveditor to sort out categories and timeshift differencies but one for example does not matter if you have setup playlist they seem to keep changing channels. But no big deal :blush:

No it begins with a k. Do yours usually last the duration? Tbh I won't be that bothered if I only get use of it for a couple of trips away, pay more for a pint of beer some places!

No it begins with a k. Do yours usually last the duration? Tbh I won't be that bothered if I only get use of it for a couple of trips away, pay more for a pint of beer some places!
Yes Iv'e had no problems but as stated you do have the downside of timezones and categories.

Yes Iv'e had no problems but as stated you do have the downside of timezones and categories.

I've had a flick through channels tonight and it's got uk sports, Bein Sports, Astro sports and Super Sport so I've just hidden every other category using tivimate. All the Bein Sports are in SD which is exactly what I was wanting it for, as long as there's something to watch in SD or maybe HD when I'm away it's not gonna hammer my mobile data so I'm pretty pleased with it... might even take out a longer sub if it lasts the full 3.

Wondering how they don't get shut down though when they send out the m3u to anyone who buys a short sub, maybe the authorities in China don't chase suppliers like they do here.

Wondering how they don't get shut down though when they send out the m3u to anyone who buys a short sub, maybe the authorities in China don't chase suppliers like they do here.
Make sure you get a way of keeping in contact because the listing will get removed and the store shut down.

How would I do that, do they give out alternative contact details? What's the best thing to ask for, an email address or do they have Telegram groups and suchlike?
My last one was what’s app,message them for there contact ways,I got a cheap euro line for £2 for 12 month the other day and the listing had gone and shop gone before my line had been sent.the line was sent though

My last one was what’s app,message them for there contact ways,I got a cheap euro line for £2 for 12 month the other day and the listing had gone and shop gone before my line had been sent.the line was sent though
Always try and use verified suppliers and also check how long they have been trading.

They are always getting closed down. If you want to go down that route you have to sought of read between the lines.

Remember they are 8 hours ahead so if there is a issue could be a problem.

Most dont do ppv.

But even if you get 3 months can you really moan. You pay your money you take your chances.

They are always getting closed down. If you want to go down that route you have to sought of read between the lines.

Remember they are 8 hours ahead so if there is a issue could be a problem.

Most dont do ppv.

But even if you get 3 months can you really moan. You pay your money you take your chances.

I paid by PayPal (goods and services) which as we know gives you a certain amount of protection.

It does appear to have a ppv channel up from Sky Sports Box Office from the last event but obviously I'd use my premium sub at home for ppvs.

Thanks for the tips Mike, much appreciated!

Back