Cherie Blair May Have Swine Flu

yeah heard this on the news earlier Noel:( seems to be getting worse, they reackon all will really tell when autumn and winter months approach:( thats just the irish news reports, saying they have enough vaccines or whatever to treat people, we'll see lol

Last edited:
The amount of flu like symptoms in both Ireland & the uk has tripled recently.
Does`nt sound good :(

Because it's considered non-lethal to your average person, couldn't have happened to a nice person! Seeing as how she wanted to represent Sadam Hussein and appeal his human rights and also Osama if they ever found him (she's quoted as saying this!).

Yeah, it's a big worry here in the North East - UK too. I know two people who have the symptoms and are having to avoid any contact for a week or so.
They say there's enough tamiflu to go around, we'll soon see when it kicks in properly :(

There seems to be enough in the uk sandie, but over here the Government couldnt give a sh*t to be honest. (worst health system in europe)
They are a disgrace!!

The EU in general are releasing the vaccine in the next short while arent they? Which means each member country should have it up for grabs in next month or so as far as I'm aware. They decided on it last week.

Last edited:
Oh I agree mate! The shower of t*****s! But they have to and they'd drop the pants for eu any day when they're told!!

dont be too sure mooley, i heard on newstalk during the week that the full vaccine wont be ready until november-ish, but the tamiflu should be ready in enough quantity to fight off the symptoms after we've all caught it!!!!!!!!!

Back