Coronavirus Tracker

Media is scaremongering with its reporting of this virus there is no doubt about that at all.

But the virus is serious and not to be taken lightly as it is spreading worldwide with reported cases all over.

You would hope there is a vaccine sooner rather than later to prevent this virus completely getting out of control.

we've had a couple of schools that have closed as some kids came back from skiing trip. Rather than just tell those pupils to self quarentine they shut the whole school

we've had a couple of schools that have closed as some kids came back from skiing trip. Rather than just tell those pupils to self quarentine they shut the whole school
Simular to my area wasn't Italy they went by any chance

I just hope this doesn't come back and bite you in the ass. I really do.

Stop listening to social media and pathetic news outlets such as red top papers / local news outlets controlled by the Mirror aka ReachPLC or Sky News who have agendas to sell so use any exaggeration tactics they can if they think it will bring extra clicks, sales or viewing time.

Know your
Sources / Facts / Figures
before repeating all you get force fed.

Last edited:
That link is for the Influenza statics - not the Corona Virus

This page gives a lot of up to date figures for the Corona Virus

Coronavirus Update (Live): 84,169 Cases and 2,876 Deaths from COVID-19 Wuhan China Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

That's not UK only and not gov stats the link I provided is for All National influenza reports, tracking seasonal flu and other seasonal respiratory illnesses in the UK including -

COVID-19: investigation and initial clinical management of possible cases

COVID-19: flow chart for management of suspected cases
Further information and recently published documents are provided in the COVID-19 collection.

I'm wondering does hand gel and masks really prevent the virus being caught.

Online seems people are making a killing of selling masks abroad. For some time to cash in.

Indeed mate indeed.

Who gives a toss if people die as long as those out there can profit that's all they care about.

Dollar and pound signs.
if people are desperate to pay it then it will always happen, people are scared thanks to the scaremongers.

Apparently the mask is only useful for those that have the virus to reduce the chances of them spreading it.

it says here that
Yes, it is worse than the flu: busting the coronavirus myths
Claim: ‘Face masks don’t work’
Wearing a face mask is not an iron clad guarantee that you won’t get sick – viruses can also transmit through the eyes and tiny viral particles, known as aerosols, can still penetrate masks. However, masks are effective at capturing droplets, which is the main transmission route of coronavirus, and some studies have estimated a roughly five-fold protection versus no barrier. If you are likely to be in close contact with someone infected, a mask cuts the chance of the disease being passed on. If you’re just walking around town and not in close contact with others, wearing a mask is unlikely to make any difference.

Back