Covid-19 the second wave

The scrums outside his house and door stopping of his elderly parents is far more dangerous and callous.

How this is a national scandal is beyond me. But we live in a world where a significant number of people tonight are going to stand in their front gardens and boo at the moon as a protest against the prime minister. Literally howling into the wind lol. What a carry on.

The press pack are all huddled together breathing germs and viruses all over each other and breaking lockdown rules whilst haranguing a man they 'think' broke lockdown rules to care for a 4 year old child

What about saying you had problems with your vision but put the kids in the car and drive 6 hrs??

It's a laughable excuse.

It's obvious he went for a recreational drive.

Is this a national scandal?

Before it was that he was touring around the north going to shops , attending birthdays etc?

It's a laughable excuse.

It's obvious he went for a recreational drive.

Is this a national scandal?

Before it was that he was touring around the north going to shops , attending birthdays etc?
I'm not talking about wether its excuses ect... I'm just asking is that right that someone does that if they are having vision problems ??cant talk about caring for your child and then do that pmsl

But do we know for a fact he went on such a long journey to care for his kid or for some other sneaky reason.

Basically from what he has done its an open pass now for people to do what ever the hell they like.

Dont be surprised if we start seeing more people who are aware from their kids, loved ones etc go see them and look after them. Because cummings did so right :sneaky:

But do we know for a fact he went on such a long journey to care for his kid or for some other sneaky reason.

Basically from what he has done its an open pass now for people to do what ever the hell they like.

Dont be surprised if we start seeing more people who are aware from their kids, loved ones etc go see them and look after them. Because cummings did so right :sneaky:
Also there is no 1 in London who could of looked after his child?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

From what I read he has friends and family in London.

All I am going to say is cant have one rule for this people in power and another for the rest of the country.

Floodgates will open as this is a precedent now. People can and in their minds do what they want now. Because PM's right hand man ignored restrictions that were in place.

Second wave strikes it will be on the head of Boris and his government.

From what I read he has friends and family in London.

All I am going to say is cant have one rule for this people in power and another for the rest of the country.

Floodgates will open as this is a precedent now. People can and in their minds do what they want now. Because PM's right hand man ignored restrictions that were in place.

Second wave strikes it will be on the head of Boris and his government.
Mate he has 100% got someone in London who could of looked after this child, he decided to do what he did bcuz he thinks he's the man, so as far as I'm concerned if he can do it so can I

Would there be such hysteria if he'd driven 2.6 miles to be near his nieces who had said they would babysit if he and his Mrs were hospitalised?
The fact that it was 260 miles instead of a short distance seems to have turned people into idiots

Also there is no 1 in London who could of looked after his child?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

His son is autistic? His son was vomiting as was his wife. He was worried he was about to become seriouslly ill. He has a cottage near his family home where he can self isolate and where his neice - someone who works with special needs children - lives.

Maybe he could have simply found a mate who would take on an autistic four year old with potential covid for maybe a month.i don't know

Maybe he simply knows better than you, I, or anybody else what was best for his family.

The level of Know It All judging is off the scale.

Right I'm off to howl at the sky to see if i can get the football back on, who is in...

Would there be such hysteria if he'd driven 2.6 miles to be near his nieces who had said they would babysit if he and his Mrs were hospitalised?
The fact that it was 260 miles instead of a short distance seems to have turned people into idiots
Whos an idiot? What because some of us don't agree with you?? Get off your high horse calling people idiots the point is he thought he could do what he wants bcuz of who he is

His son is autistic? His son was vomiting as was his wife. He was worried he was about to become seriouslly ill. He has a cottage near his family home where he can self isolate and where his neice - someone who works with special needs children - lives.

Maybe he could have simply found a mate who would take on an autistic four year old with potential covid for maybe a month.i don't know

Maybe he simply knows better than you, I, or anybody else what was best for his family.

The level of Know It All judging is off the scale.

Right I'm off to howl at the sky to see if i can get the football back on, who is in...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: hope you have fun

I meant the press camped outside his house and the gang of clowns screaming abuse at him and posting dogshit through his letterbox because he wanted his relatives to mind his 4yo kid rather than some aquaintance over the road

I meant the press camped outside his house and the gang of clowns screaming abuse at him and posting dogshit through his letterbox because he wanted his relatives to mind his 4yo kid rather than some aquaintance over the road
I have no opinion on the press or the "clowns posting dogshit through his letter box"
The point I think a few are trying to make is, he broke the rules and bare in mind there has been people who haven't been able to see loved ones b4 they pass away and also attend funerals because the rules were in place. People who haven't seen there moms and dads in a long long time, that poor lad who died cant remember his name who died alone due to these rules all for the better of the country and for him to do what he did IMO, Is an absolute kick in the Ba*ls to every single person in the UK but again just my opinion

Doesnt make a difference the distance he ignored the restrictions in place.

I might as well go to my relatives house if they are sick only 5 minutes from me.

Hysteria :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mate the whole point of all this is man who has power like he does is using it do what the fekk he wants while we the public are being taken for mugs.

I might as well go to my relatives house if they are sick only 5 minutes from me.

Mate the whole point of all this is man who has power like he does is using it do what the fekk he wants while we the public are being taken for mugs.
Didn't you hear mate?? Your allowed to go anywhere if you have problems with your vision or child care issues or if you have another house 700 mile away u can stay in or you have absolutely no1 near 2 u who can come help lol

There is allowance tin the rules to do just that.

We've had relatives travel 50 miles to be with parents who are at end of life, they've been able to stay the night with their loved ones.

His ensuring care for a vulnerable child is explicitly allowed.

You, me and dupree not being able to visit people aint it chief.

Did you post about the labour mp who went on a picnic with their family, or Kinnock son who went to visit dad, or the mp who attemded a funeral 100 strong, or Corbyn who set a great example for the over 70s by refusing to isolate and attending the house of commons every day?

Yet the chap looking after a sick child with complex needs, you know for sure that you would have made better decisions than the mum nd dad, and that the dad is an immoral man

Make it up, you could not...

There is allowance tin the rules to do just that.

We've had relatives travel 50 miles to be with parents who are at end of life, they've been able to stay the night with their loved ones.

His ensuring care for a vulnerable child is explicitly allowed.

You, me and dupree not being able to visit people aint it chief.

Did you post about the labour mp who went on a picnic with their family, or Kinnock son who went to visit dad, or the mp who attemded a funeral 100 strong, or Cornyn who set a great example for the over 70s by refusing to isolate and attending the house of commons every day?

Yet the chapmlookingnafter a sick child with complex needs, you know for sure that you would have made better decision than the mum nd dad, and that the dad is an immoral man

Make it up, you could not...
Caring for my child.... let's drive with impaired vision to my vulnerable parents house to look after my vulnerable child :unsure: is mr cummings the guy who has made the rules? whats our death tally like?? Dont need to be a expert to realise something is wrong somewhere :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back