Covid-19 the second wave

Congratulations
You win
You should feel proud
No really.
After all the noise you made a month ago about any kind of return to normality and now you're attempting to say it was all in jest or similar.
It's hardly a surprise when you said in the other thread that of all the humans in existence you'd like sit down with Jeremy Corbyn. He'd probably tell you you were right.
Worst election results in 85 years
So live in Spain very heavy lockdown police blocked main roads out of Madrid and imposed heavy fines on people attempting to go to holiday homes. Very few covid deaths 6/7 a week Now lockdown mainly gone, just spent a few nights on the coast very very busy had to go to 14 hotels to find accommodation !!

Majority of restaurants open and busy all staff wear masks but apart from that it looks totally normal . Should I now be worried?

Still can't believe Brazils numbers.

I Think US death toll will get worse with election rallies etc taking place. People interacting over there.

The figures don't mean anything really
Deaths per million...if 100 million people lived in an area the size of Wales their death per million would be sky high compared to a country the size of France with the same size population.
Sweden has had less deaths per million than UK and didn't have any sort of lockdown
Considering Belgium has roughly the same size population as Sweden and twice as many deaths, this would indicate that Belgium, who did have a lockdown have succeeded in killing twice as many people than if they hadn't bothered

Seriously,? BLM is a piss take when the country is in a serious health crisis, the forces should kneel for no one but the monarch anyway.

The switch from "the government need to do more to protect BAME communities" to those communities gathering in their thousands with a flimsy disposable face mask for protection was staggering.

Seriously,? BLM is a piss take when the country is in a serious health crisis, the forces should kneel for no one but the monarch anyway.

I don't kneel to no one. Sure as hell not for the monarchy nor should anyone imo

Call me a traitor or not patriotic.

But I don't bow down to any human being apart from the one true almighty.

Back