Covid-19 the second wave

So, anyone that doesn't agree with you, and your misinformed opinion is a moron,?
Nice,
Its the usual, run out of informed reasoning so let's start insulting people, :ROFLMAO:
No I'm just fed up of reading that copy and paste shite, I have read the facts nothing I have posted is untrue 8percent of immunization trials!! That's why it's stopped and 6 month plan is being introduction! It's wealth against health is what causes brainless Morons!

Make sure you you get the Flu Jab!! Then it will be definitely Covid19 if you die from flu like symptoms!

Let's be frank guys all this talk of a vaccine is BS.

They have to give people hope but reality is for other viruses previously we still have no vaccine so what makes covid 19 any different?

It is another strain of the flu and can be deadly for those with underlying health.conditions. Without a vaccine there will be more restrictions in place.

Would add further speaking to family doctor few times he says hospitals are filling up but deaths are going down.

He went aa far as saying media and government in particular are causing.hysteria with all these.restrictions and statistics they give out. Some of these statistics have.nothing to do with covid 19 but its become a default mechanism.

Zero leadership, no direction and complete confusion but your conspiracy theorists will tell you it's all about controlling people. Funny way of going about it.

There is something going on but what who knows. With them so eager for vaccine without thorough tests. Then inflating numbers as saying ALL deaths now are covid related. Something as definitely in action.

Most know how inept and incompetent Boris and co is anyway. Uturn and uturn. Clueless morons.

@toddy so you base your opinion on actual fact, how many children and adults with no underlying health issues have actually died of Covid ?. Now compare that with other illnesses

You say, 1000's have had it twice ?. Are you not getting mixed up with the positive test been so sensitive it actually picks up dead virus cells therefore reports of testing positive showing twice. A nurse friend tested positive then negative the positive then negative twice more before finally testing positive again !!. All within just over a month.

And, I don't need to throw under8's insults pal, I'm above that

@toddy so you base your opinion on actual fact, how many children and adults with no underlying health issues have actually died of Covid ?. Now compare that with other illnesses

You say, 1000's have had it twice ?. Are you not getting mixed up with the positive test been so sensitive it actually picks up dead virus cells therefore reports of testing positive showing twice. A nurse friend tested positive then negative the positive then negative twice more before finally testing positive again !!. All within just over a month.

And, I don't need to throw under8's insults pal, I'm above that
Eh!!

Control by confusion, "they" scramble your brain till "they" are controlling you. Yep, you're all crazy not to see what "they" are doing to you.

Moron and the Trumps are both celebrating their win in getting the covid virus and as well as talking shite spreading the virus.Well Joe you might win the next round as your opponent might be 6 feet under?

I think your sat on top of a 5G mast few post back your saying
Moron
Forgot ?
I think you need alzheimer's test, be truthful you are at times talking abit of tripe, grey tripe that is.
I agree social distance the best you can, wash hands keep your distance.
The problem we have is, theres a huge part of the population unsure of the rules, testings 3-4 months too late, and theres even more who ignore the rules simply because they dont give a flyer.
You can mask up all you want but if huge chunks of the population dont give a sh1t then what do you do ?.
I'm in Asda and theres a old biddy in her late 70's early 80's no mask happily mixing. The chances are her organs ain't the best and Covid would see her off.
Ask your self this,

Is it my job to protect her with my mask and hand gel in pocket or

should she protect herself and cover up or not be there ?. Thats the stage we are at, people not giving a flying F when there the most vunerable

Last edited:
Conspiracy theorists out in force :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of Trump highly doubt that doucebag will be die. He will quarantine and be back to his abusive ways again.

"They" have convinced you to wear masks in shops, "they" have got you just where "they" want you now! Next "they" will mandate a vaccine and inject a tracker into you so "they" know where you are at all times.

Back