Covid-19 the second wave

They cant mandate anything. They cant force vaccines onto people. People can and will refuse.

This all seems like the NWO plan and what has been laid down by the rich and powerful in control of everything at the top :sneaky:

You can tell every time he speaks he is under immense pressure and he and his cronies clearly cant hack it with all the mistakes and uturns they have made thus far.

Then we have an incompetent fool in Starmar who thinks he will be any better :ROFLMAO: . Bloody heck corrupt politicians who have no clue what they are doing and have only their on interests at heart. Power and money for the win I guess.

Gentlemen!!! PLAY NICELY!! If you genuinely believe someone has broken our charter and rules, report that post, don't go on the offensive to get a rise from another member.

As far as I can see, the only mistake channelling made was that he said Americans, instead of some Americans.

If you don't like another member for whatever reason, just pass on by their posts, don't be fanning flames that may or may not even exist.

Any more of this and we will just ban people, we are sick of it, we pride ourselves on being a friendly forum unlike some others.

Please don't reply to this, it stands alone and speaks for itself.

My view on Covid as it stands is,

Lock down in March was right but testing tracing and mask should have been in by May fully operational like Korea.
Then the Government rushed to get us out of lockdown far too early opening up far too soon and without track trace fully operational something the WHO shouted out in Feb.

Its like a huge chicken farm. We're all put in barns protected from the big bad fox (Covid). The fox sits and waits but hasn't died of hunger.

As time goes by there's less and less for the fox to feed off but just when the numbers of prey are dwindling and the fox is finding less and less to go at the chicken farmer stupidly decides to let his stock out into the fields.

The fox simply picks up were it left off and the farmer finds it impossible to round his chickens back into the barns.

I totally agreed with lockdown back in March but not now (waste of time) but it wasn't enough on its own. All this test and trace right now is futile, an utter waste of money and resources. The test itself has been questioned false readings and missing results ?.

We have Uni campuses infested and then we have kids back at school, come on let's be real. Were all masks wearing in day to day living, washing hands, keeping distances but rugrat germ farm kids go to school passing it on willy nilly lots A symptomatic then they take it home at 3pm to Mummy and Daddy who in turn go to work and the cycle carries on.

Now that were clearly failing to get back some kind of normality while still struggling to contain the virus we need a totally different approach. Testing and 1m ffs apart is utter cheap and 10pm boozers pmsl.
For me,
We need to put all our efforts into hospitals, care homes, nursing homes, the vunerable anyone with "known" underlying health issues they need to be protected sheilded far far better.
90% will not die, 10% will need help and 5% could possibly die.
Of those 5% only 0.001% will have no health issues or underlying problems so we know who were the likely sufferers will come from. Doctors are yet to figure out why certain fit able die and some elderly with health issues don't.
Its a gene thing for me, some people are simply sersepitcal to Covid and no one truly knows why.

A large proportion of those who died in the early days of Covid were the elderly sent home from hospitals back to unprotected nursing homes just before lock down lots to their graves. The true figures have been hidden from us.

Horrible as it may sound that's life. People with no underlying health issues who do die could die from a bad dose of seasonal flu we just don't know no one can prepare for the unknown, no one.

The simple facts are, we have a large proportion of the population who are fed up and are now unwilling to go along with it all because they know the chances are hugely in their favor that if they caught Covid they'd be no worse than a bad chest day or, they won't even know !!.

I reckon as it stands 10's of millions have already had it and never knew. So let's put all our efforts into looking after the people who will be at a higher risk and let the rest of us keep up social distancing, masks, hand wash etc the best we can.
Far far more lkng term damage wi be done if we don't, we cannot live like this sorry to say but lots of lives will be lost but in the evolution of life on the planet,

There's a reason for this

Last edited:
They announced back in August that figures would leap when furlough ended and kids went back to school.
In due course, figures went up and now they're panicking...- they knew months ago that this would happen.
If they close restaurants and pubs/cafes etc they'll also have to close churches, synagogues and mosques

While they are at it might as well close everything completely.

Constant chop and changing ain't gona make any difference.

Vaccine may or may not come and have some positive effect probably few years away.

Places of worship never should have reopened imo. Few relatives go to mosques and say it's packed out every week now. No surprise as they don't want to follow the rules and I myself haven't been since end of February and have no intention to go knowing full well how crazy it will be.

When pubs reopened in June everyone had to sign in or scan QR code for track and trace upon entering the pub.
The idea was if anyone there on same day as you subsequently tested positive, everyone would be contacted.
Considering they are now closing pubs as the 'main cause' of the spread, how come no one has been contacted by T&T with regards to a pub they were in?
There's hundreds of pubs and clubs in my town and I've never heard of anyone being contacted and nothing in any local papers about pubs closing for "deep clean" as is the process if anyone infected.
The whole thing is a crock of shit.

T&T is the biggest flop and they have royally screwed the whole system up. Been an epic failure which hasn't been able to cope.

Its been handled very poorly and for me the government are doing so they are seen to be doing at least something.

This might be a horrible thing to say but you only die once hence the death rate has never gone through the roof and ppi is more available.
I just feel treating everyone with the same bannings isn't they way forward. Let's put all our efforts into making sure our elderly and vunarable are given the best care and the best chance to survive.

If

If our Gov had of done this February onwards the death rate wouldn't be 5 figures around 0.01-2%. Our Government failed us and them and gave them a death sentence. With early track trace ppi masks and longer lock down 1000's would still be here today

The whole track and trace was rolled out ineffectively, wasnt properly evaluated to how to cope with the demand of millions.

Lockdown even for shorter periods should be been implemented and PPI such as masks being mandatory when out and about.

Too many blunders and too many mistakes from the higher powers have truly caused the chaos we are seeing.

Admirable how countries like germany and new zealand have coped with the virus. Strong bold leaders who took the right steps at the right times.

Last edited:
Since 1959, which is when ONS monthly death records began, the number of deaths due to influenza and pneumonia in the first eight months of every year have been lower than the number of COVID-19 deaths seen, so far, in 2020

IOW Almost all deaths are being attributed to C19 as is well documented by all NHS staff online.
They are all 'advised' to put any and every unknown death down to covid.
The real question is why.

I'm sure that to have Covid 19 imprinted on your death certificate now you would have to have had the disease within 28 days of your death, but that number 9 Bus is just around the corner!!

The document states Covid-19 may be mentioned in another area of the form relating to indirect causes of death ‘should the doctor wish’. The unnamed trust’s guidance contradicts that issued by the Government, coroners and the NHS, which says Covid-19 is an “acceptable direct or underlying cause of death” on a death certificate and that “‘it would be satisfactory’ to give Covid-19 as the cause of death even if it is only suspected and no confirmed test results are available”.
Leak suggests doctors 'discouraged' from using Covid-19 on death certificate

If a person with cancer dies from coronavirus, the covid deniers will tell you they would have died anyway and shouldn't be counted in the figures.

If a person with cancer dies while awaiting treatment which has been delayed due to the pandemic, covid deniers will insist that coronavirus overreaction killed them.

The argument changes to suit the rhetoric they spout.

Let's not forget how many years we've had the yearly flu jab in place that has helped 100's of 1000's of people who are at risk and more than likely saved a few lives along the way.
As it stands we have nothing in place for Covid, and if we ever introduce a Covid prevention jab I'm sure Covid death figure will dramatically drop.
And as for testing ? how many others have had this unknowingly happen to them

It was announced by the Swiss FA on Tuesday that Shaqiri had tested positive for the coronavirus, but a subsequent test has confirmed he is not currently infected.

Back