Covid-19 the second wave

I honestly think we're in for a minimum of 2 years of restrictions. The problem will manifest from a viral problem to a social problem with unemployment figures shooting through the roof.
The leisure and sporting industries and arts plus the holiday and travel industries will be left desimated with 100,000's laid off.
Not only this but subsidiary companies will suffer along side these and with less working less gets spent.

So take say football club with no income. No catering, no coperate, no stewards then say companies who make supporters club sellables.
And all will suffer, the latest Man Utd account show they are £1/2 billion in debt.

Point is, most businesses are teetering on the edge and lots won't survive.

At the end of all this what will be left will be like an economical train crash damage far far more than a virus that kills 0.005% of the population.

Pfizer announce their vaccine is 90% effective and the UK has enough pre orders to vaccinate 15m people.

All done in private enterprise.

Pfizer is likely to make buckets of money off this. This is a good thing. They will have provided ridiculous value for money for society and the company will deserve it's riches.

This is the free market delivering.

Question will you take the vaccine?

I won't be taking it.

Some people the vaccine maybe mandatory for those who have to shield ie copd patiants diabetics asthma those with long term illness ect

For me covid is a largely mild illness. I had it earlier in the year with no symptoms.

I won't be taking a vaccine until I've seen how it affects people years down the line.

I think many people will see the risk of catchjng covid to not be in balance with the risk of taking a vaccine that has no track record and has been fisher through the testing phase.

And, hey, i can freeroll off others taking it anyway. If everyone around me is vaccinated I'll be in a good position.

So , take your medicine the rest of you.

For me covid is a largely mild illness. I had it earlier in the year with no symptoms.

I won't be taking a vaccine until I've seen how it affects people years down the line.

I think many people will see the risk of catchjng covid to not be in balance with the risk of taking a vaccine that has no track record and has been fisher through the testing phase.

And, hey, i can freeroll off others taking it anyway. If everyone around me is vaccinated I'll be in a good position.

So , take your medicine the rest of you.
Still going to hold you down!!!

Unbelievably positive new this.

They are ready to roll out within 24 hrs of an EUA.

They plan for 100m US vaccinations by march.

uK has a pre order for 30m vaccines

Zoom share price has tanked.

Its great news for sure regarding the vaccine.

But questions will arise the long term side effects potentially as well.

Back