Covid-19 the second wave

Don't think I'll be rushing to get a vaccine that's relatively untested personally but the number of people willing to get it will hopefully drastically reduce my risk of exposure to infected people.

Yep its only a good thing. 90% effective is pretty high and those who will be vaccinated will help things get to some normality and also those who dont the vaccine will be less likely to catch the virus if a high proportion is vaccinated.

Yep exactly.

I highly doubt the vaccine will be perfect just not possible.

There will be side effects long term question is how severe could those side effects be.

Same as I said in an earlier post if it is true then the most vulnerable (no offence toddy) and those on a high risk factor I would deffinatly have it (diabetic) I know my partner (copd) and my son(asthma) lol

You just have to be careful to assume this will be the cure even for those with conditions and other issues.

Needs proper testing and needs to have stringent measures in place before it ever gets rolled out imo.

Rushing it out half arsed would be very dangerous tbh.

You just have to be careful to assume this will be the cure even for those with conditions and other issues.

Needs proper testing and needs to have stringent measures in place before it ever gets rolled out imo.

Rushing it out half arsed would be very dangerous tbh.
No worser than trump I should imagine lol

They are ready to roll

And it's likely 4_5 other vaccines will follow.

The gov is taking a cautious approach that assume the efficacy will be lower than Pfizer estimates and so will limit it to high risk groups.

There's room for another botch up here as some argue that targeting people who are spreading the virus is more effective, especially if the efficacy is high.

The gov can't **** this up too, surely?

They are ready to roll

And it's likely 4_5 other vaccines will follow.

The gov is taking a cautious approach that assume the efficacy will be lower than Pfizer estimates and so will limit it to high risk groups.

There's room for another botch up here as some argue that targeting people who are spreading the virus is more effective, especially if the efficacy is high.

The gov can't **** this up too, surely?
It is the UK where on about lmfao

Pfizer announce their vaccine is 90% effective and the UK has enough pre orders to vaccinate 15m people.

All done in private enterprise.

Pfizer is likely to make buckets of money off this. This is a good thing. They will have provided ridiculous value for money for society and the company will deserve it's riches.

This is the free market delivering.

Question will you take the vaccine?

I won't be taking it.
And there is 90% of the problem in the UK,
I'm alright Jack, fk you. !

Maybe your right wheelo mate.

Just seems from how everything it set.up they always get what they want before the average Joe.mainly because of money they have at their disposal.

If the vaccine is successful with out any serious side effects don't be surprised with numbers of vaccines dropping over time.

Back