Covid-19 the second wave

Cummings and these other vile scum can get away with breaching restrictions while telling rest of the country to sit at home.

Guess one thing for us peasants and another for these corrupt scumbags in power. Bravo!!!

Wonder what cummings has over Boris that the ultimate contradictory dumbass protected him for such a breach.

*Narrator*

24hrs later he was posting emojis about nandos opening...

I agree had it a few months ago man was greasy and oily as anything plus gives heart burn. I make my own which is better. Should be hitting the country, look out for CKFC :LOL: :LOL:

Mcdonalds is ok only ever have fish fillet from there when gone couple of times.

We have pizza hut delivery, know the owner always makes sure whenever we go our pizza is made properly because only ever have vegetarian from there.

Its all just thrown together now, I havent eaten it in a long time tbf, makes me feel like s*it lol then 2 hrs later I'm starving again hahaha

Seems processed chicken to me lol.

But I always say nothing beats home cooked food.

Only here and there I would have fast food.

Can't beat a a bit of Kentucky now and again! Ours closed a while back before the pandemic, it's all fresh chicken I have seen the ad!

Cummings and these other vile scum can get away with breaching restrictions while telling rest of the country to sit at home.

Guess one thing for us peasants and another for these corrupt scumbags in power. Bravo!!!

Wonder what cummings has over Boris that the ultimate contradictory dumbass protected him for such a breach.

So are your relatives who broke lockdown way before Cummings, are they vile scum as well?

Funny as fcuk this thread all the callers spouting bile about "breaking rules" as if they are beyond reproach themselves but all watch satellite tv channels and IPTV channels ILLEGALLY thus "breaking rules" ha ha

Talk about pot calling the kettle black, biggest bunch of hypocrites in the UK!

So are your relatives who broke lockdown way before Cummings, are they vile scum as well?

Funny as fcuk this thread all the callers spouting bile about "breaking rules" as if they are beyond reproach themselves but all watch satellite tv channels and IPTV channels ILLEGALLY thus "breaking rules" ha ha

I'm going to remove my Sub and uninstall my dodgy apps before they give me a virus!

Let me guess you don't do nothing illegal havnt broke any lockdown rules you must be a good one we all need take note!!!!

My own family haven't broken any rules since all this started. As alot of family friends work in NHS so we have to respect what they are doing and going through.

Yes Few relatives did break rules. Doing their own thing despite warning them multiple times. Not responsible for their actions. But I am responsible for my own and family's actions.

I'm not going to get into the Cummings BS again. I said my peace on that matter not going to repeat myself again.

My own family haven't broken any rules since all this started. As alot of family friends work in NHS so we have to respect what they are doing and going through.

Yes Few relatives did break rules. Doing their own thing despite warning them multiple times. Not responsible for their actions. But I am responsible for my own and family's actions.

I'm not going to get into the Cummings BS again. I said my peace on that matter not going to repeat myself again.
Just once more please :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back